Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon fullbodies and busts [OPEN]
1 2 3 4
@Tanadin nahhhhhhhh
@Tanadin nahhhhhhhh
@SadieMarieFrost Okay, Gambit's done! [img]https://i.gyazo.com/3a78d1cd3092418daf318c66fa4fd3b3.png[/img] Feel free to put this image in his bio, the crystal didn't turn out quite like I wanted but the shading worked out really well I think. Thanks for letting me go kinda nuts with his pose, it's not quite realistic but I had a lot of fun with it. ^^ @SubliminalCircle I'll get to work on Menlo tomorrow once I'm home after exams. I really look forward to starting on him. ^^
@SadieMarieFrost

Okay, Gambit's done!

3a78d1cd3092418daf318c66fa4fd3b3.png

Feel free to put this image in his bio, the crystal didn't turn out quite like I wanted but the shading worked out really well I think. Thanks for letting me go kinda nuts with his pose, it's not quite realistic but I had a lot of fun with it. ^^

@SubliminalCircle

I'll get to work on Menlo tomorrow once I'm home after exams. I really look forward to starting on him. ^^
7lsNeKW.pngvolt.png84fc9be75b9435aa1c8f21f5d6a17a24.png
HE IS BEAUTIFUL
HE IS BEAUTIFUL
Sadie
She/her pronouns
wGHkfBT.png
@SubliminalCircle Menlo's done! [img]https://i.gyazo.com/70a49ea73b6048c6c88c225426ced06a.png[/img] I threw in shading because he looks silly without it and I remembered those 200 gems you tossed me awhile ago. I figured that was worth another few minutes with a darker brush. :p I had a lot of fun with him, particularly his runes. Enjoy! ^^ All slots are now open.
@SubliminalCircle

Menlo's done!

70a49ea73b6048c6c88c225426ced06a.png

I threw in shading because he looks silly without it and I remembered those 200 gems you tossed me awhile ago. I figured that was worth another few minutes with a darker brush. :p

I had a lot of fun with him, particularly his runes. Enjoy! ^^

All slots are now open.
@Tanadin HI;AOBkl?>jB he's beaut
@Tanadin HI;AOBkl?>jB he's beaut
gentle bump
gentle bump
@Tanadin Hello! Can I get a coloured and shaded bust, glowie eyes, dark / black BG, all creepy and mystical please. Of this guy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19017836] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/190179/19017836_350.png[/img] [/url] I know he has a lot of apparel, so if your not comfortable doing him let me know. But I'm willing to pay more with the apparel on ^_^.
@Tanadin
Hello!

Can I get a coloured and shaded bust, glowie eyes, dark / black BG, all creepy and mystical please.
Of this guy

19017836_350.png

I know he has a lot of apparel, so if your not comfortable doing him let me know. But I'm willing to pay more with the apparel on ^_^.
Zayne or Drago, He/they, graphics designer, artist, writer, dragon lover!
2WpxpdQ.pnggkThUVR.pngf8Z4eyX.png
@GraceWinters

Sure! I can do that, it just might take a little while as that's...a lot of detail.

That's 12kt for the colored bust, 1kt for the shading, and if it's alright with you I'd like another 1kt for the apparel as that's a scary amount of detail and I don't know how it'll turn out. He's gonna have a lot of glow so look forward to that, at least ^^ Do you want a background similar to the one that I have for the colored/shaded bust example, the purple dragon? Or something simpler? And what kind of expression would you like on him?
@GraceWinters

Sure! I can do that, it just might take a little while as that's...a lot of detail.

That's 12kt for the colored bust, 1kt for the shading, and if it's alright with you I'd like another 1kt for the apparel as that's a scary amount of detail and I don't know how it'll turn out. He's gonna have a lot of glow so look forward to that, at least ^^ Do you want a background similar to the one that I have for the colored/shaded bust example, the purple dragon? Or something simpler? And what kind of expression would you like on him?
@Tanadin No worries take all the time you need, and one like that second example with the purple dragon please. ^_^ A grin perhaps?

So that's 14kt?
@Tanadin No worries take all the time you need, and one like that second example with the purple dragon please. ^_^ A grin perhaps?

So that's 14kt?
Zayne or Drago, He/they, graphics designer, artist, writer, dragon lover!
2WpxpdQ.pnggkThUVR.pngf8Z4eyX.png
@GraceWinters

Yep! I'll get on it as soon as I can! ^^
@GraceWinters

Yep! I'll get on it as soon as I can! ^^
1 2 3 4