Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | got deferred from my dream college :/
well. dang.
at least I wasn't rejected, and i have a good idea of what to do next to maximize my chances - like email my regional college admissions officer, read up on the website...and i guess being deferred isn't so bad. they'll get to see my english grades, which i'm super proud of because we covered a lot of material that made me rethink my perception of myself, from morality to mortality...and Paradise Lost was a doozy
I guess I'm just shell shocked? I really don't want to wait another three months
And it was...really a blow to my self confidence, because I put forth my best application.

tl;dr i'm trying to stay productive and optimistic, but i'm still in shock and my self-confidence has taken a blow.

thank you for reading :,>

no pings needed!
well. dang.
at least I wasn't rejected, and i have a good idea of what to do next to maximize my chances - like email my regional college admissions officer, read up on the website...and i guess being deferred isn't so bad. they'll get to see my english grades, which i'm super proud of because we covered a lot of material that made me rethink my perception of myself, from morality to mortality...and Paradise Lost was a doozy
I guess I'm just shell shocked? I really don't want to wait another three months
And it was...really a blow to my self confidence, because I put forth my best application.

tl;dr i'm trying to stay productive and optimistic, but i'm still in shock and my self-confidence has taken a blow.

thank you for reading :,>

no pings needed!
extra_small_banner_by_vediis-dam41c1.png 893.png
Aw I'm really sorry you got deferred :c
I hope things work out for you though
Aw I'm really sorry you got deferred :c
I hope things work out for you though

Awh, hopefully the future goes a little smoother! Instead of thinking of it as a failure, think of it as a lesson and a chance to improve yourself as a person going forwards! It happens to the best of us, don't let your self worth drop because of it~

Best of luck!

Awh, hopefully the future goes a little smoother! Instead of thinking of it as a failure, think of it as a lesson and a chance to improve yourself as a person going forwards! It happens to the best of us, don't let your self worth drop because of it~

Best of luck!
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist