Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | White Linen Tail Wrap Error
Hey, I'm fairly new to FR and I bought a White Linen Tail Wrap for my female skydancer. I can equip it fine, but it appears like White Linen Wing Wraps. I'm not really bothered by it, but can it be fixed or is it simply a name error?

Thanks for reading ^^
Hey, I'm fairly new to FR and I bought a White Linen Tail Wrap for my female skydancer. I can equip it fine, but it appears like White Linen Wing Wraps. I'm not really bothered by it, but can it be fixed or is it simply a name error?

Thanks for reading ^^
Light is blinding. At least in shadow your eyes adjust
Hi there, @StroudMcCloud, we actually have a tracked thread for any issues with apparel. It would be great if you could report the error there so it's easier for the devs to see. :^)
Hi there, @StroudMcCloud, we actually have a tracked thread for any issues with apparel. It would be great if you could report the error there so it's easier for the devs to see. :^)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Oh, sorry ^^' thanks
Oh, sorry ^^' thanks
Light is blinding. At least in shadow your eyes adjust