Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Swiggity Swooty
...vex is comin' for the booty. :)

Hello! I joined 2 days ago, thanks to a friend. She started playing FR when I was having her over and needless to say she convinced me to join, luckily for us it was welcome week. I like it a lot so far. The artwork is really awesome, it caught my eye right away.

About me, I'm a (almost) 21 year old freelance artist and a hobbyist writer - currently working on a novel, I love unicorns and I'm from Poland. Hope to have fun here.
...vex is comin' for the booty. :)

Hello! I joined 2 days ago, thanks to a friend. She started playing FR when I was having her over and needless to say she convinced me to join, luckily for us it was welcome week. I like it a lot so far. The artwork is really awesome, it caught my eye right away.

About me, I'm a (almost) 21 year old freelance artist and a hobbyist writer - currently working on a novel, I love unicorns and I'm from Poland. Hope to have fun here.
Artist | Writer | Unicorn
My DeviantART // My novel on Wattpad
Welcome to FR!! :D
tumblr_ojnefoDgBp1u9ymyzo5_r1_100.png Give Youngjae nudibranchs and he may reward you!
[quote name="daajey" date=2016-12-18 21:20:54] Welcome to FR!! :D [/quote] Thank you! :D
daajey wrote on 2016-12-18:

Thank you! :D
Artist | Writer | Unicorn
My DeviantART // My novel on Wattpad