Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | H: Noc egg and scroll, LF: anything
1 2
Probably not. They're about 95kt on the marketplace, and that's probably about the cheapest. Unless you hatched a very pretty G1, I doubt it. You might be able to get a couple of the smaller pieces, but considering how hard it is to get a complete set without buying a bundle, it's unlikely. Over the course of NOTN you can probably at least aim for a complete set of one or two by trading noc eggs if you're not actively seeking out chests. You could TRY to barter the breed change scroll for a bundle? It's your call, but I'll let you know that I saw some of those sold at like 800kt (might be wrong here) before they started getting cheaper due to the event.
Probably not. They're about 95kt on the marketplace, and that's probably about the cheapest. Unless you hatched a very pretty G1, I doubt it. You might be able to get a couple of the smaller pieces, but considering how hard it is to get a complete set without buying a bundle, it's unlikely. Over the course of NOTN you can probably at least aim for a complete set of one or two by trading noc eggs if you're not actively seeking out chests. You could TRY to barter the breed change scroll for a bundle? It's your call, but I'll let you know that I saw some of those sold at like 800kt (might be wrong here) before they started getting cheaper due to the event.
@chrysalem I've got... [item=rainbow guise] (gem MP item), and [item=gloomwillow guide][item=mesa mechanojets][item=bluffclamber belongings][item=butterfly's kiss][item=windbound mask][item=warmwater wanderers] and all the Year 3 Acolyte Familiars and from this year in case you're interested [item=luminous legguards][item=black iron plates]
@chrysalem I've got... (gem MP item), and Gloomwillow Guide Mesa Mechanojets Bluffclamber Belongings Butterfly's Kiss Windbound Mask Warmwater Wanderers and all the Year 3 Acolyte Familiars

and from this year in case you're interested
Luminous Legguards Black Iron Plates
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan I'm sorry im going to have to turn those down, none of them really interest me. Sorry!

@Dragonwish2 ah, gotcha. Thank you again
@Xairathan I'm sorry im going to have to turn those down, none of them really interest me. Sorry!

@Dragonwish2 ah, gotcha. Thank you again
eHsIhFC.png
@Xairathan if you're interested in a Noc scroll, I don't mind trading one of mine for some of your retired stuff! Feel free to CR me an offer

@chrysalem No problem! I was new here back in June and I was pretty lost in the value stuff too (still am on some stuff but usually checking the AH is a good idea). Feel free to ask me if you have any questions!
@Xairathan if you're interested in a Noc scroll, I don't mind trading one of mine for some of your retired stuff! Feel free to CR me an offer

@chrysalem No problem! I was new here back in June and I was pretty lost in the value stuff too (still am on some stuff but usually checking the AH is a good idea). Feel free to ask me if you have any questions!
1 2