Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Basic genes? [SOLVED]
Hello!

I was just curious as to the usefulness of basic/basic/basic pets... I've found an unhatched nocturne egg and some random other unhatched egg not too long ago, and after the second one also hatched b/b/b I kinda... suspect it's a thing that happens to all unhatched eggs I suppose?

But yeah, basically
-wondering how useful those genes are (I'm not super knowledgeable about the breeding system - I tend to throw combos together that look relatively cool in the preview and call it a day)
-and wondering if it's better to sell the eggs than to sell the dragons that hatch, and if there's any chance of rare genes from the eggs or if it's strictly basic.

I think that's about it? I'm not sure if I'm missing anything else, but help would be appreciated! <3
Hello!

I was just curious as to the usefulness of basic/basic/basic pets... I've found an unhatched nocturne egg and some random other unhatched egg not too long ago, and after the second one also hatched b/b/b I kinda... suspect it's a thing that happens to all unhatched eggs I suppose?

But yeah, basically
-wondering how useful those genes are (I'm not super knowledgeable about the breeding system - I tend to throw combos together that look relatively cool in the preview and call it a day)
-and wondering if it's better to sell the eggs than to sell the dragons that hatch, and if there's any chance of rare genes from the eggs or if it's strictly basic.

I think that's about it? I'm not sure if I'm missing anything else, but help would be appreciated! <3
@windmillKey All eggs will hatch into a completely random coloured, basic/basic/basic dragon.

Basic is the most common gene so when breeding with anything else you're most likely to get basic offspring. It's useful if you want basic, not useful if you want anything else.

If you want money it's best to sell the eggs. The chances of you getting something worth more than the egg is very slim. Dragons from eggs are always triple basic, they'll never have different genes.
@windmillKey All eggs will hatch into a completely random coloured, basic/basic/basic dragon.

Basic is the most common gene so when breeding with anything else you're most likely to get basic offspring. It's useful if you want basic, not useful if you want anything else.

If you want money it's best to sell the eggs. The chances of you getting something worth more than the egg is very slim. Dragons from eggs are always triple basic, they'll never have different genes.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@windmillKey You always hatch basic/basic/basic, but if you're lucky, you can get a rare color combo. Then, you can use gene scrolls to make dragon's gene other than basic. ^^
@windmillKey You always hatch basic/basic/basic, but if you're lucky, you can get a rare color combo. Then, you can use gene scrolls to make dragon's gene other than basic. ^^
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
rLSiosd.png
n3XdSHq.png
dEe2UrM.png
m0OgmQP.png
BMbHYAh.png

tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
unknown.png
@Lonin @Jufnaty

Thank you both for your answers! Good to know - I'll have to keep all that in mind for the future~
@Lonin @Jufnaty

Thank you both for your answers! Good to know - I'll have to keep all that in mind for the future~