Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Free Dragons!
1 2 3 4
@Aluna Thanks so much!
@Aluna Thanks so much!
Could I have shadow/coal/slate guardian please? He's so pretty and I have just the mate and lore for him!!
Could I have shadow/coal/slate guardian please? He's so pretty and I have just the mate and lore for him!!
@Hawkgirl6511 Sure! You want her? I'll send her over.

@frithrah You're welcome!

@xXViriXx Absolutely! I'll send him over.
@Hawkgirl6511 Sure! You want her? I'll send her over.

@frithrah You're welcome!

@xXViriXx Absolutely! I'll send him over.
maGaaTX.png Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
-Revelation 4: 8b
W1ufEjp.png
the one you sent was exalted???? so I cant get her thru the trade now....:(
the one you sent was exalted???? so I cant get her thru the trade now....:(
qWdtKd.png
If she's still available may I have the Tundra female, platinum/coal/rose?
If she's still available may I have the Tundra female, platinum/coal/rose?
Wishlist!
@DragonHawke Sorry, she's not available, but I updated the list of dragons if you want to take another look.
@DragonHawke Sorry, she's not available, but I updated the list of dragons if you want to take another look.
maGaaTX.png Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
W1ufEjp.png
@Aluna Can I get the Pearlcatcher female, platinum/sky/ultramarine please?
@Aluna Can I get the Pearlcatcher female, platinum/sky/ultramarine please?
@Aluna Aww, but that Ridgeback Male is very handsome if he's available?
@Aluna Aww, but that Ridgeback Male is very handsome if he's available?
Wishlist!
@Aluna If your platinum pearlcather is still available, could I take her in? Thanks!
@Aluna If your platinum pearlcather is still available, could I take her in? Thanks!
@DragonHawke Sure thing! I'll send him over!

@haven1573 @TricksyKitty Sorry guys, you both asked for the same dragon! Haven1573, since you have fewer dragons, I'll send her to you. TricksyKitty, sorry, is there anyone else you might want?
@DragonHawke Sure thing! I'll send him over!

@haven1573 @TricksyKitty Sorry guys, you both asked for the same dragon! Haven1573, since you have fewer dragons, I'll send her to you. TricksyKitty, sorry, is there anyone else you might want?
W1ufEjp.png
1 2 3 4