Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Heya! (I guess...)
Heya, joined a few days ago and Im sure Im gonna stay here for a while ^^
Im enjoying this and so far, I like fae the most. RL I love drawing, and collecting minerals. Found this through OviPets, I really love Detective Conan and Teen Wolf... Not sure what more to say...
Anyway, thx for even bothering to read this :T
Heya, joined a few days ago and Im sure Im gonna stay here for a while ^^
Im enjoying this and so far, I like fae the most. RL I love drawing, and collecting minerals. Found this through OviPets, I really love Detective Conan and Teen Wolf... Not sure what more to say...
Anyway, thx for even bothering to read this :T
Bob!
@lyneana

Welcome :) what are some of your favorite minerals?
@lyneana

Welcome :) what are some of your favorite minerals?
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
@lyneana

Hello and welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you like it here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!
@lyneana

Hello and welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you like it here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!
PQznZys.png
@ChillInAForest Well, I dont know, right now, its ammonium nickel sulfate hexahydrate I think thats how it would be said in english. Other than that I just got a green Beryl (pretty bad quality but I still like it) and Im really loving Potassium hexacyanoferrate that I just got too ^^
The Amonium one has a beautiful blue-green colour and the Potassium one is a nice dark deep red.
Do you have any favorites? *also thx for that familiar again*

@SariStar Ive been wondering how to get familiars other than buying them, I guessed I would find them when I Gather Items, but Im starting to think they are either really rare or thats not the way to find them...
@ChillInAForest Well, I dont know, right now, its ammonium nickel sulfate hexahydrate I think thats how it would be said in english. Other than that I just got a green Beryl (pretty bad quality but I still like it) and Im really loving Potassium hexacyanoferrate that I just got too ^^
The Amonium one has a beautiful blue-green colour and the Potassium one is a nice dark deep red.
Do you have any favorites? *also thx for that familiar again*

@SariStar Ive been wondering how to get familiars other than buying them, I guessed I would find them when I Gather Items, but Im starting to think they are either really rare or thats not the way to find them...
Bob!
@lyneana

Im not too sure ill have to look it up
I really like quartz though
@lyneana

Im not too sure ill have to look it up
I really like quartz though
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
@Lyneana

You can get some from the Coliseum! You can also get them from chests.
@Lyneana

You can get some from the Coliseum! You can also get them from chests.
PQznZys.png