Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Big Hello
Hi! I just joined FR last night (dec 14) and joined the water flight! looking to make some good friends, you can call me Wave if you want, I like to read, write, listen to music and watch animated films, please feel free to post here with things you like to do, or send a PM or friend request!
Hi! I just joined FR last night (dec 14) and joined the water flight! looking to make some good friends, you can call me Wave if you want, I like to read, write, listen to music and watch animated films, please feel free to post here with things you like to do, or send a PM or friend request!
@WaveWeaver
Hola!
I'm 18 years old nerdy basist. I also read and write some.
What kinda music you like? Or books? What kinda stories you write?
@WaveWeaver
Hola!
I'm 18 years old nerdy basist. I also read and write some.
What kinda music you like? Or books? What kinda stories you write?
MoOtdMJ.png
@UnseenCrow I like all kinds of music, lately I've been listening to a lot of edm and pop, what kind of music do you like? I also started reading this series called wings of fire, it's pretty good, and I like to write fantasy, what about you?
@UnseenCrow I like all kinds of music, lately I've been listening to a lot of edm and pop, what kind of music do you like? I also started reading this series called wings of fire, it's pretty good, and I like to write fantasy, what about you?
@WaveWeaver
I listen punk- and hardrock and power-, trash-, and heavymetal. Also jazz and blues.
I'm reading Withcer series. I tend to write dark, low, urban fantasy. My current story is about young necromancer, who tries to solve disapierings.
@WaveWeaver
I listen punk- and hardrock and power-, trash-, and heavymetal. Also jazz and blues.
I'm reading Withcer series. I tend to write dark, low, urban fantasy. My current story is about young necromancer, who tries to solve disapierings.
MoOtdMJ.png