Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | (Closed!) Dec Dragons for New Players!
1 2 3
Bump!
Bump!
Dealing-With-Dragons1-256x171.jpg
Still lots for the asking!
Still lots for the asking!
Bump!
Bump!
@Clinquant

Hi, could i please have number 2?
@Clinquant

Hi, could i please have number 2?
Could I please have number 3?

@Clinquant
Could I please have number 3?

@Clinquant
0jTX3am.gifsig_by_cas_a_fras-db0ohro.pngcmtI1YU.png
@Nen @Arkanjel: Yes and yes! Your babes will be along shortly. :)
@Nen @Arkanjel: Yes and yes! Your babes will be along shortly. :)
Bump!
Bump!
4 and another opposite sex derg ready to breed plz @Clinquant
4 and another opposite sex derg ready to breed plz @Clinquant
@mylifewithdergs: I've sent you #4, but I can't fulfill your other request! None of these dragons are ready to breed yet, because they're all too young to be ready for their first nest. Depending on the breed and birthdate, the kids on this thread will be rtb in 10-24 days.

Just for the future, you can check breeding status yourself by clicking on the dragon's picture and looking for the egg symbol next to their element symbol in the upper right of the info box. Hope you can find a mate you like! :)
@mylifewithdergs: I've sent you #4, but I can't fulfill your other request! None of these dragons are ready to breed yet, because they're all too young to be ready for their first nest. Depending on the breed and birthdate, the kids on this thread will be rtb in 10-24 days.

Just for the future, you can check breeding status yourself by clicking on the dragon's picture and looking for the egg symbol next to their element symbol in the upper right of the info box. Hope you can find a mate you like! :)
Bump!
Bump!
1 2 3