Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Quitting!!! Rare dragon!
1 2 3 4
@wolves4203 could i get frazzle please =-3
@wolves4203 could i get frazzle please =-3
dcza7i8-efb53388-e3f0-405b-9d47-3b3d35d6f766.png
@wolves4203 would love to buy Skylar if still avaliable
@wolves4203 would love to buy Skylar if still avaliable
@Courage Starting the crossroad now !!!

@spacell Sending scarlet your way!!!
@Courage Starting the crossroad now !!!

@spacell Sending scarlet your way!!!
@DemonicDuchess her name is ZoeyRedbird, shed be happy to put you on their pinglist. I do happen to know the pair I ready to breeed! so they'll have babies soon!!!

@DragonQueen45 ah I'm sorry, but as I said to someone else, hes in a specific breeding pair in my sisters hatchery so hes not for sale at all. if youd like to contact her about buying him or a baby of theirs her name is ZoeyRedbird. Just keep in mind she used a Bog Scroll on him and will probably make him the price of the scroll to make the difference up.
@DemonicDuchess her name is ZoeyRedbird, shed be happy to put you on their pinglist. I do happen to know the pair I ready to breeed! so they'll have babies soon!!!

@DragonQueen45 ah I'm sorry, but as I said to someone else, hes in a specific breeding pair in my sisters hatchery so hes not for sale at all. if youd like to contact her about buying him or a baby of theirs her name is ZoeyRedbird. Just keep in mind she used a Bog Scroll on him and will probably make him the price of the scroll to make the difference up.
@Splashstar I do still have MArlin and he would be happy to be in your lair! on his way!

@Strykrwolf Frazzle is still available, sending your way!

@Maddie1927 sorry frazzle was taken already.

@Jazzyphangirl sadly frazzle is taken I'm super sorry.

@Razzles I apologize but scarlet was taken

@LovesoraTchi sorry but both were claimed.

@Delemonious ah I'm sorry but that one was caimed already

@fearofspace yup! on her way!
@Splashstar I do still have MArlin and he would be happy to be in your lair! on his way!

@Strykrwolf Frazzle is still available, sending your way!

@Maddie1927 sorry frazzle was taken already.

@Jazzyphangirl sadly frazzle is taken I'm super sorry.

@Razzles I apologize but scarlet was taken

@LovesoraTchi sorry but both were claimed.

@Delemonious ah I'm sorry but that one was caimed already

@fearofspace yup! on her way!
@Deathblossom ah she still is! The only thin is shes n a nest for the next 2 days as I messed up and didn't come on the hatch the children. I apologize. Would you mind waiting and then messaging me? Ill keep you written down and ill try to message you but I tend to forget.

@Littlebunnyruru ah sorry but hes been taken
@Deathblossom ah she still is! The only thin is shes n a nest for the next 2 days as I messed up and didn't come on the hatch the children. I apologize. Would you mind waiting and then messaging me? Ill keep you written down and ill try to message you but I tend to forget.

@Littlebunnyruru ah sorry but hes been taken
@wolves4203 thanks so much!
@wolves4203 thanks so much!
Ok thx
Ok thx
@wolves4203 Yay!! Excellent news! Thank you! ^w^ Good luck with the rest of your sale!
@wolves4203 Yay!! Excellent news! Thank you! ^w^ Good luck with the rest of your sale!
mlNVeHM.jpg
bump
bump
1 2 3 4