Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Need to rent a Plague nest - paying well
1 2
I have a rather gorgeous pair RTB today, and I'd like to breed them in a Plague nest.

I am looking for someone who I can see is active and involved, and won't take my dragons and then wander off and forget what they were doing or something. (I'm sure most people wouldn't, but I love my dragons and someone did say they'd breed them and then wander off for 3 hours the other day, after I'd sent them a boon too, so I'm a bit paranoid.)

Also you have to have room to breed them now - I'll provide a boon - and then send them back.

I will pay 50k per hatchling - my dragons sell well and I wouldn't feel right not giving a cut to the person who provides the matching eyes. ^^

Please mail or ping me here. Thank you.
I have a rather gorgeous pair RTB today, and I'd like to breed them in a Plague nest.

I am looking for someone who I can see is active and involved, and won't take my dragons and then wander off and forget what they were doing or something. (I'm sure most people wouldn't, but I love my dragons and someone did say they'd breed them and then wander off for 3 hours the other day, after I'd sent them a boon too, so I'm a bit paranoid.)

Also you have to have room to breed them now - I'll provide a boon - and then send them back.

I will pay 50k per hatchling - my dragons sell well and I wouldn't feel right not giving a cut to the person who provides the matching eyes. ^^

Please mail or ping me here. Thank you.
I have CFS/ME and sometimes my brain decides things are too hard.
^
^
Hi there! I saw you needed a plague nest and I will gladly rent out mine I have a nest hatching tomorrow so the space is yours if you want it!
Hi there! I saw you needed a plague nest and I will gladly rent out mine I have a nest hatching tomorrow so the space is yours if you want it!
@Spidergirl

I am notifying my Plague friend right now. :3 Good luck with your clutch honey.

@GrimmCheshire

Get yer butt in here woman.
@Spidergirl

I am notifying my Plague friend right now. :3 Good luck with your clutch honey.

@GrimmCheshire

Get yer butt in here woman.
@GrimmCheshire
I have a few offers already for tomorrow, but I really want someone who can do it right now. Thanks anyway though. ^^

@Svikari
Thanks for trying to help, and for the luck. :)
@GrimmCheshire
I have a few offers already for tomorrow, but I really want someone who can do it right now. Thanks anyway though. ^^

@Svikari
Thanks for trying to help, and for the luck. :)
Found a nest I think.
Found a nest I think.
@Spidergirl

GrimmCheshire is making a new open nest rn. She asked me to tell you. :3
@Spidergirl

GrimmCheshire is making a new open nest rn. She asked me to tell you. :3
Got it open nad ready to be filled, forgot I had the gold to do that uwu
Got it open nad ready to be filled, forgot I had the gold to do that uwu
@Svikari
@GrimmCheshire
I found one already, but thanks for trying anyway. Maybe next time - I'll make a note. ^^
@Svikari
@GrimmCheshire
I found one already, but thanks for trying anyway. Maybe next time - I'll make a note. ^^
@Spidergirl
feel free to note me for next time as well :)
@Spidergirl
feel free to note me for next time as well :)
1 2