Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | PWYW Dragons and free for newbies
1 2
All out of dragons! Thank you to everyone who gave my unwanted dragons new homes!

So basically I'm selling all dragons in my lair apart from my imperials, my bogsneaks, Reznin, Ari, Miyu Or Lamon.
If you joined on the 11th of this month (or after) you may have 1 dragon for free.
I will accept literally anything for the dragons.
Just offer on the dragon that you want.

The reason I'm getting rid of them is also lore based for my clan. If you would like to use it in your lore for them go right ahead! It's that the dragons are fleeing from an emperor dragon that was spawned and started to destroy the clan's lair.
All out of dragons! Thank you to everyone who gave my unwanted dragons new homes!

So basically I'm selling all dragons in my lair apart from my imperials, my bogsneaks, Reznin, Ari, Miyu Or Lamon.
If you joined on the 11th of this month (or after) you may have 1 dragon for free.
I will accept literally anything for the dragons.
Just offer on the dragon that you want.

The reason I'm getting rid of them is also lore based for my clan. If you would like to use it in your lore for them go right ahead! It's that the dragons are fleeing from an emperor dragon that was spawned and started to destroy the clan's lair.
99722ead-aadc-4201-80bc-2f5333_1_.png
^^
^^
^^
^^
Any chance I could take care of Solana??? She's beautiful ;w;
Any chance I could take care of Solana??? She's beautiful ;w;
Interested in Slender if that's one of the options!
Interested in Slender if that's one of the options!
T5uIqSb.pngSEkmIXK.png
@annaebell
I'm new, could I have Cuoda?
@annaebell
I'm new, could I have Cuoda?
Hi @annaebell, I'm a newbie and was wondering if I could have Cayla?
Hi @annaebell, I'm a newbie and was wondering if I could have Cayla?
@spacecadetgl0w
Solana is currently nesting so I can't trade her till tomorrow but I'll get her to you as soon as I can.

@TheBaron
Cayla is currently nesting so I can't trade her till tomorrow but I'll get her to you as soon as I can.
@spacecadetgl0w
Solana is currently nesting so I can't trade her till tomorrow but I'll get her to you as soon as I can.

@TheBaron
Cayla is currently nesting so I can't trade her till tomorrow but I'll get her to you as soon as I can.
Thank you, @annaebell!
Thank you, @annaebell!
could i have reznin plz
could i have reznin plz
1 2