Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coliseum
I thought it be cool to have sound in the fight for coliseum since alot of us play it thought it be somthing cool to ad and make it have more life to it ps me if ther is sound and i feel like an idot lol
I thought it be cool to have sound in the fight for coliseum since alot of us play it thought it be somthing cool to ad and make it have more life to it ps me if ther is sound and i feel like an idot lol
@Bashmort

Most users (I'm going to guess far over 90%) listen to music or watch videos while grinding. This is kind of allready the optimal outcome since you can listen/watch whatever interests you instead of a short endlessly repeating soundmesh. Don't get me wrong I love the music in the fairground games. But after the first hour after their release I turn the music off and very rarely turn it on again because it becomes a repeating nervewracking thing fast.

That said there is also a problem that some users can't turn off the music. The sound just keeps on playing. Or as I had it the sound comes back again and again so you have to turn it off each time.

Also sounds need to be loaded too - which is kind of a problem for limited internet users. They litterally waste MB on sounds they don't care to listen to.

@Bashmort

Most users (I'm going to guess far over 90%) listen to music or watch videos while grinding. This is kind of allready the optimal outcome since you can listen/watch whatever interests you instead of a short endlessly repeating soundmesh. Don't get me wrong I love the music in the fairground games. But after the first hour after their release I turn the music off and very rarely turn it on again because it becomes a repeating nervewracking thing fast.

That said there is also a problem that some users can't turn off the music. The sound just keeps on playing. Or as I had it the sound comes back again and again so you have to turn it off each time.

Also sounds need to be loaded too - which is kind of a problem for limited internet users. They litterally waste MB on sounds they don't care to listen to.

@Bashmort

I am sorry, but I don't really agree. 95% of the games that have sound for various things, I immediately turn the sound off. It gets annoying and repetitive to listen to the monsters make the exact same sounds each time they attack or get hit.

I have played other games with sound, and believe me, after the first couple of times of hearing an enemy grunt just as it attacks or screams when it is attacked, it gets old fast and annoying even faster.

The main problem is the amount of time the fights take and how many fights tend to happen within a short time. With a good team, most fights, even in the higher levels, take a matter of seconds, which means that you have multiple fights per minute, which means that much more chance to listen to the same few sound bytes many times per minute.

Also, as Ismaiel said, sounds bring about their own problems

Many people listen to their own music while grinding or they watch TV

Even muted, the sounds would still have to load when the coliseum loads, and would potentially cause lag.

I have been on sites/playing games where the sounds don't stay muted, leading to 'surprises' when I load that site/game and switch to another tab and then all of a sudden, noise blares out of my speakers.

Many people play on their phones, and music/sound, even muted, could eat up data allowance.
@Bashmort

I am sorry, but I don't really agree. 95% of the games that have sound for various things, I immediately turn the sound off. It gets annoying and repetitive to listen to the monsters make the exact same sounds each time they attack or get hit.

I have played other games with sound, and believe me, after the first couple of times of hearing an enemy grunt just as it attacks or screams when it is attacked, it gets old fast and annoying even faster.

The main problem is the amount of time the fights take and how many fights tend to happen within a short time. With a good team, most fights, even in the higher levels, take a matter of seconds, which means that you have multiple fights per minute, which means that much more chance to listen to the same few sound bytes many times per minute.

Also, as Ismaiel said, sounds bring about their own problems

Many people listen to their own music while grinding or they watch TV

Even muted, the sounds would still have to load when the coliseum loads, and would potentially cause lag.

I have been on sites/playing games where the sounds don't stay muted, leading to 'surprises' when I load that site/game and switch to another tab and then all of a sudden, noise blares out of my speakers.

Many people play on their phones, and music/sound, even muted, could eat up data allowance.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
No support. I listen to music or watch other things while grinding, this would just be annoying. Also the coli music would slow it down AND start to get really annoying after a while.

Unless they use the Undertale Temmie Village theme.
No support. I listen to music or watch other things while grinding, this would just be annoying. Also the coli music would slow it down AND start to get really annoying after a while.

Unless they use the Undertale Temmie Village theme.
cac0e8ee68a0701a40537d4f7a4c541dbafec8f3.gif
kyria | 22 | she/her
+9 fr | active from time to time
It would be nice if the option was there, but it would have to have a mute button too. Most players listen to music or watch shows and movies on the side while grinding the coliseum, and the sound effects would clash with the music/show the player has on in the background.
It would be nice if the option was there, but it would have to have a mute button too. Most players listen to music or watch shows and movies on the side while grinding the coliseum, and the sound effects would clash with the music/show the player has on in the background.
forumsig7_by_adder_snake_bite-d9p3buh.png
makes sense everyone thought it cool , thnx for everyone opion
makes sense everyone thought it cool , thnx for everyone opion