Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free To Newbies!!!!!!!!!!! Boggles!
1 2 3
Thanks!
Thanks!
@Tikisan do you mind saving me one when more arrive? I know I am not new but I have a friend who is joining this week and she will be really glad when it arrives. Thanks!
@Tikisan do you mind saving me one when more arrive? I know I am not new but I have a friend who is joining this week and she will be really glad when it arrives. Thanks!
@Littlepotato711
just had tripple azure boggys
@Littlepotato711
just had tripple azure boggys
if your interested in a un-named dragon in my clan send me a note its probably for sell!
my Chibi art shop
@Tikisan May I adopt #1?
@Tikisan May I adopt #1?
bf8a26dcbf996148d32fd84ed86b9d29.gif8280289296a3e75df99bfa30234e88e7.gif
@OddlyStellar
i just updated the front page if you want to look again, but if you don't like the new ones #1 is yours
@OddlyStellar
i just updated the front page if you want to look again, but if you don't like the new ones #1 is yours
if your interested in a un-named dragon in my clan send me a note its probably for sell!
my Chibi art shop
@TikiSan
Omg #3 looks amazing! I am so awful with decisions but #3 just seems to call my name!
@TikiSan
Omg #3 looks amazing! I am so awful with decisions but #3 just seems to call my name!
@OddlyStellar
yeah my frind Dina sent me those babies last night and i just got them. she has some of the prettiest pastel babies!
Also sent with a little extra too!~
@OddlyStellar
yeah my frind Dina sent me those babies last night and i just got them. she has some of the prettiest pastel babies!
Also sent with a little extra too!~
my Chibi art shop
@TikiSan
Thank you so very much! Bogsneaks are easily my favorite looks wise, and I just really appreciate this! Thank you for the extra as well!
@TikiSan
Thank you so very much! Bogsneaks are easily my favorite looks wise, and I just really appreciate this! Thank you for the extra as well!
@Tikisan in that case could i take #1 for her please? Ill pass it to her once she has an account. I promise.
@Tikisan in that case could i take #1 for her please? Ill pass it to her once she has an account. I promise.
still have 2 boggys left!
still have 2 boggys left!
my Chibi art shop
1 2 3