Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [ Pokemon x & y ] Shiny exchange thread!
1 2 3 4
@Thalion

I'll let you know if I find a Shiny Ponyta! Just had a Shiny Larvesta appear :).

Yeah they are :/ I know there are several Ditto Safari people on http://www.gamefaqs.com that add people ever day :3 You may be able to find someone there to help you!
@Thalion

I'll let you know if I find a Shiny Ponyta! Just had a Shiny Larvesta appear :).

Yeah they are :/ I know there are several Ditto Safari people on http://www.gamefaqs.com that add people ever day :3 You may be able to find someone there to help you!
dui7aox.pngu1OsigV.png
@Naiy:
Actually I FINALLY found one! It had perfect iv's too. XD Best early Christmas gift ever! Thank you though. :3

Oh perfect! I'll check there. :3 And grats on the shiny Larvesta!
@Naiy:
Actually I FINALLY found one! It had perfect iv's too. XD Best early Christmas gift ever! Thank you though. :3

Oh perfect! I'll check there. :3 And grats on the shiny Larvesta!
“If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.”

― C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

â–ºPoke'mon X&Y Shiny Exchange Thread!â—„

Pokemon X Friend Code: 0044-3168-5783
@Thalion

Oh gosh grats! Fantastic *_*

Hopefully someone will trade it for a Goomy heh x_x
@Thalion

Oh gosh grats! Fantastic *_*

Hopefully someone will trade it for a Goomy heh x_x
dui7aox.pngu1OsigV.png
@Naiy
Thank you! I'm so happy. XD My friend found one years back in an earlier game but killed it. 38 SHiny pony has been avenged!

I've seen quite a few on the gts. ;; I hope someone can trade you for one!
@Naiy
Thank you! I'm so happy. XD My friend found one years back in an earlier game but killed it. 38 SHiny pony has been avenged!

I've seen quite a few on the gts. ;; I hope someone can trade you for one!
“If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.”

I have way too many shinies that I want to hunt using the Masuda method. I hatched a shiny Scatterbug the week before last, and now I'm working on Pumpkaboo. Among others I plan on hunting are Skitty, Klefki, Froakie, Carbink, Furfrou, Espurr, and Eevee.

If I get any extras off the GTS that I don't particularly want, I'd possibly trade for a nicknameable one of the above, provided it's the right gender.
I have way too many shinies that I want to hunt using the Masuda method. I hatched a shiny Scatterbug the week before last, and now I'm working on Pumpkaboo. Among others I plan on hunting are Skitty, Klefki, Froakie, Carbink, Furfrou, Espurr, and Eevee.

If I get any extras off the GTS that I don't particularly want, I'd possibly trade for a nicknameable one of the above, provided it's the right gender.
harmony ♥ 26 ♥ she/they
iXdY.png
@Thalion

I actually found someone that wanted my shiny larvesta for a shiny eevee, then I traded that for a shiny goomy with sucky Iv's that will be traded soon for a Sliggoo! So much trading *_*

All the shiny ponies!!

@Harmony

Good luck with your quest for shinies! Froakie as a shiny looks fabulous! Eeevee does too, I evolved mine to Sylveon *_* So worth it!
@Thalion

I actually found someone that wanted my shiny larvesta for a shiny eevee, then I traded that for a shiny goomy with sucky Iv's that will be traded soon for a Sliggoo! So much trading *_*

All the shiny ponies!!

@Harmony

Good luck with your quest for shinies! Froakie as a shiny looks fabulous! Eeevee does too, I evolved mine to Sylveon *_* So worth it!
dui7aox.pngu1OsigV.png
@Harmony
I totally need to get my hands on a shiny male meowstick XD I love the white/gold colors. I'll keep my eyes out for the others though! I wouldn't mind helping you out. :3

@Naiy
Totally need a shiny eevee for sylveon too. XD Best shiny eevelution imo.
Sadly, my 3ds just died. c_x completely random. I played it off and on all day and when I picked it up, it just wouldn't turn on. Tried charging it and still nothing. Thankfully, Nintendo said they'd look at it for free.

...does the game data save on the game itself or the sd card? >>; I'm terrified for my shinies right now.
@Harmony
I totally need to get my hands on a shiny male meowstick XD I love the white/gold colors. I'll keep my eyes out for the others though! I wouldn't mind helping you out. :3

@Naiy
Totally need a shiny eevee for sylveon too. XD Best shiny eevelution imo.
Sadly, my 3ds just died. c_x completely random. I played it off and on all day and when I picked it up, it just wouldn't turn on. Tried charging it and still nothing. Thankfully, Nintendo said they'd look at it for free.

...does the game data save on the game itself or the sd card? >>; I'm terrified for my shinies right now.

@Thalion
About 99% certain it saves on the SD card.
@Thalion
About 99% certain it saves on the SD card.
harmony ♥ 26 ♥ she/they
iXdY.png
I got a shiny bidoof accidentally while radar chaining. @_@ ...I don't really like Bidoof so...

If anyone wants just offer?
I got a shiny bidoof accidentally while radar chaining. @_@ ...I don't really like Bidoof so...

If anyone wants just offer?
@Harmony
I checked on my sister's DS, thankfully it saves to the game itself. My shinies are alive. ;3;

@Kiritora
XDD oh whoops! Gotta love those accidental pogeys!
@Harmony
I checked on my sister's DS, thankfully it saves to the game itself. My shinies are alive. ;3;

@Kiritora
XDD oh whoops! Gotta love those accidental pogeys!

1 2 3 4