Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Free Dragons For Newbs~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Welcome to Flight Rising! If you've signed up this registration period (January 8 and beyond!), the dragons you see here are ~Completely Free~! Just ping me (@FictionTrailMix) and tell me which one you want, and I'll send it over to join your new lair!

Edit: Reusing this thread for the January registration. All dragons on the next post ARE current and still available! I will be updating this list regularly as new nests hatch so feel free to check back :)
Welcome to Flight Rising! If you've signed up this registration period (January 8 and beyond!), the dragons you see here are ~Completely Free~! Just ping me (@FictionTrailMix) and tell me which one you want, and I'll send it over to join your new lair!

Edit: Reusing this thread for the January registration. All dragons on the next post ARE current and still available! I will be updating this list regularly as new nests hatch so feel free to check back :)
bEkoBby.png
Without further ado, dragons looking for new homes:

All dragons have found new homes - check back in 3 days for more :)

If ever you get tired of a dragon from this thread, I'd love to buy it back from you instead of seeing it exalted - feel free to send me a message. Of course, once the dragon enters your lair, it's yours to do with what you wish :)
Without further ado, dragons looking for new homes:

All dragons have found new homes - check back in 3 days for more :)

If ever you get tired of a dragon from this thread, I'd love to buy it back from you instead of seeing it exalted - feel free to send me a message. Of course, once the dragon enters your lair, it's yours to do with what you wish :)
bEkoBby.png
All updated! I'll try to keep the list current, so whoever you see is still available!
All updated! I'll try to keep the list current, so whoever you see is still available!
bEkoBby.png
@FictionTrailMix

Hiya!~
Redwood is gorgeous. I'd love to have him, if he's still available?
@FictionTrailMix

Hiya!~
Redwood is gorgeous. I'd love to have him, if he's still available?
Hi @fictiontrailmix!
I'm new, and I'd love to take care of liana and bronze for you, as well as redwood if you wouldn't mind?
Hi @fictiontrailmix!
I'm new, and I'd love to take care of liana and bronze for you, as well as redwood if you wouldn't mind?
m0j866U.pngGive Me the Power of Man’s Red Flower m0j866U.png
@FlutterByHeather he's all yours! I'm glad you like him! CR on its way

@iamnotyourally hi! I'm afraid Redwood was just spoken for but! Bronze and Liana are all yours! Crossroads on its way :)
@FlutterByHeather he's all yours! I'm glad you like him! CR on its way

@iamnotyourally hi! I'm afraid Redwood was just spoken for but! Bronze and Liana are all yours! Crossroads on its way :)
bEkoBby.png
@fictiontrailmix
Thank you so much!
@fictiontrailmix
Thank you so much!
m0j866U.pngGive Me the Power of Man’s Red Flower m0j866U.png
@FictionTrailMix

Thank you very much! <3
@FictionTrailMix

Thank you very much! <3
@iamnotyourally @FLutterByHeather you're both welcome! Enjoy your time on FR!
@iamnotyourally @FLutterByHeather you're both welcome! Enjoy your time on FR!
bEkoBby.png
@fictiontrailmix

If Dragons C and D are still available, I would love to take care of them!
@fictiontrailmix

If Dragons C and D are still available, I would love to take care of them!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10