Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Unable to stat/level in Coliseum
I've been having problems with the Coliseum recently- freezes, lagging (even after clearing browser caches/history/cookies)... But the persisting, really annoying issue is how, despite the rest of the Coliseum being semi-responsive, I cannot access my dragons' stats to level them up. [img]http://i40.tinypic.com/2upfqt4.jpg[/img] When I click on 'Abilities and Stats', it will change to this screen and spools indefinitely; upwards of ten minutes, at least. I've let it sit to see if it would process and connect after a few minutes, but no such luck. :/ However, clicking on 'Organize Party' or 'Monster Battle' will respond as normal and in a timely fashion, connecting to the proper menus and allowing me to continue from there. Is there something else I should be trying, or is more patience simply called for? I've been having odd connectivity and functionality from the Coliseum specifically for a while...
I've been having problems with the Coliseum recently- freezes, lagging (even after clearing browser caches/history/cookies)... But the persisting, really annoying issue is how, despite the rest of the Coliseum being semi-responsive, I cannot access my dragons' stats to level them up.
2upfqt4.jpg
When I click on 'Abilities and Stats', it will change to this screen and spools indefinitely; upwards of ten minutes, at least. I've let it sit to see if it would process and connect after a few minutes, but no such luck. :/ However, clicking on 'Organize Party' or 'Monster Battle' will respond as normal and in a timely fashion, connecting to the proper menus and allowing me to continue from there.

Is there something else I should be trying, or is more patience simply called for? I've been having odd connectivity and functionality from the Coliseum specifically for a while...
Check your hoard; if you have more than 42 stacks of battle items, this is what happens. Sadly, the bug's been around for a while but at least now you know there's something you can do. :)
Check your hoard; if you have more than 42 stacks of battle items, this is what happens. Sadly, the bug's been around for a while but at least now you know there's something you can do. :)
fr-banner-children-of-earth.png
i'm having this issue as well. i'm used to it freezing when i have too many battle items but i do not have too many battle items right now yet i still can't access the stat page. and of course i'm having the same problems with the coliseum freezing as well.
i'm having this issue as well. i'm used to it freezing when i have too many battle items but i do not have too many battle items right now yet i still can't access the stat page. and of course i'm having the same problems with the coliseum freezing as well.
Same problem... solved selling battle items :D
Thanks Lymsleia!
Same problem... solved selling battle items :D
Thanks Lymsleia!
@cgeez

Just pinging you to check out the answers if you haven't already seen them.
@cgeez

Just pinging you to check out the answers if you haven't already seen them.
@lymsleia I'll downsize my hoard and see if that helps at all. What an odd bug! Thank you for the tip. :)

@dorkit Thank you for the ping! Saw these bright and early when I woke up. :D
@lymsleia I'll downsize my hoard and see if that helps at all. What an odd bug! Thank you for the tip. :)

@dorkit Thank you for the ping! Saw these bright and early when I woke up. :D
Just as a note: sold off some battle items, and WAS able to access the stats/abilities page, so that seems to have fixed it. :) Thanks again for the tip, and I'll be sure to keep my stock on the smaller side from now on!
Just as a note: sold off some battle items, and WAS able to access the stats/abilities page, so that seems to have fixed it. :) Thanks again for the tip, and I'll be sure to keep my stock on the smaller side from now on!