Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi~! (:
1 2
Hi I'm new. My Aunt Blair her user is CoffieCake helped me make this account today. I'm 13 and I love dragons and cats and sometimes I like to roleplay. I am working on a story for my dragons and I want to make lots of friends!
Hi I'm new. My Aunt Blair her user is CoffieCake helped me make this account today. I'm 13 and I love dragons and cats and sometimes I like to roleplay. I am working on a story for my dragons and I want to make lots of friends!
Dancing Bears, painted wings, Things I almost remember....
@CloudDancer03
Welcome to FR! It's nice to meet you!
@CloudDancer03
Welcome to FR! It's nice to meet you!
Frankenstein3.jpg
@LordoftheRing
@OracleOreo00

Thank you! Nice to meet you. (:
@LordoftheRing
@OracleOreo00

Thank you! Nice to meet you. (:
@CloudDancer03 [img]https://i0.wp.com/fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/021/5/a/miku_welcome_sign__free_to_use__by_pinkbunnii-d5s9380.gif[/img] Welcome to FR! Make sure to stop by the raffles and your own flights forum. They tend to have stuff for new users.
@CloudDancer03
miku_welcome_sign__free_to_use__by_pinkbunnii-d5s9380.gif
Welcome to FR! Make sure to stop by the raffles and your own flights forum. They tend to have stuff for new users.
@pheonixfairy

Thank you fr the advice! (:
@pheonixfairy

Thank you fr the advice! (:
Hi! Welcome, I just joined too! <3
Hi! Welcome, I just joined too! <3
tumblr_opyby5I8Yb1v5pesso1_250.png
@VixenGlass

I love your progenitor! Very nicely colored.
@VixenGlass

I love your progenitor! Very nicely colored.
@CloudDancer03

Hi I joined last month and I feels like its been only a couple of days since I started out! I really like your progen! The colours you got really lucky with! Double obsidian? I got coral as my tertiary which looks horrible!

One word of advice is you should go through all of the forums and not just stick with one. When I started I only looked around General Discussion and my flights forums and I didn't see the cool forum games and roleplays going on until weeks later! If you ever want to talk I'm up for discussion about anything!
@CloudDancer03

Hi I joined last month and I feels like its been only a couple of days since I started out! I really like your progen! The colours you got really lucky with! Double obsidian? I got coral as my tertiary which looks horrible!

One word of advice is you should go through all of the forums and not just stick with one. When I started I only looked around General Discussion and my flights forums and I didn't see the cool forum games and roleplays going on until weeks later! If you ever want to talk I'm up for discussion about anything!
putting this here for spacing reasons
i cant figure how to get this image
centered thanks
Vnj3K4F.png

Hello!

Spaaaaaaaaaccccinnggggg
@CloudDancer03

Hello hot-rod! How do you like it so far?
@CloudDancer03

Hello hot-rod! How do you like it so far?
|Yuki/Coffie|She/Her|INFP-T|
@CloudDancer03 Hello and welcome to Flight Rising :) If you have any questions feel free to message me and hope you have fun here :) Have a nice day <3
@CloudDancer03 Hello and welcome to Flight Rising :) If you have any questions feel free to message me and hope you have fun here :) Have a nice day <3
UDDxZlL.gif
- she/her
- FR +10
-wishlist
WKK7k3A.png
1 2