Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello
Hello. My brain is totally fried right now. It's so late for me. I thought the registration period would be at 00:00 FR time and while I literally have all week to register, I just couldn't wait.
Hello. My brain is totally fried right now. It's so late for me. I thought the registration period would be at 00:00 FR time and while I literally have all week to register, I just couldn't wait.
Haha, I was like that too before! Then my mum asked if I wanted breakfast and I was oike: no I need to join this game right now

Welcome to Flight Rising!
Haha, I was like that too before! Then my mum asked if I wanted breakfast and I was oike: no I need to join this game right now

Welcome to Flight Rising!
Welcome to the dragon pit
Welcome to the dragon pit
olly / 15
@Archisha
Hello! I'm Wetdog! Welcome to Flight Rising! If you have questions, just shoot me a message!
@Archisha
Hello! I'm Wetdog! Welcome to Flight Rising! If you have questions, just shoot me a message!
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
@wetdog15 thank you. I'm doing fine on my own right now, but I'll probably have questions once I'm done settling down.
@wetdog15 thank you. I'm doing fine on my own right now, but I'll probably have questions once I'm done settling down.