Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Scales: A New Tertiary Gene
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 53 54
This gene would look a lot better if it was on the belly of the dragon. O_o
This gene would look a lot better if it was on the belly of the dragon. O_o
[quote name="marropo" date=2016-12-10 17:18:17] Feel kinda bad saying it but I'm bafflingly frustrated by scales. It seems to fall into this trend of super specific terts where just a bit of a transparent edge fade could have made it so much more versatile (and thus desirable = $$$). I have a pretty big variety of species, genes, and colors but it clashed on every dragon in my lair. Even in cases where the primary and tert matched it only worked about half the time (on darker colors), and in said case mostly just disappeared, wasting the awesome scaling effect. Genes like it just leave me confused how we have them but not something basic like a sock / muzzle fade tert (think horses / cats). [/quote] I would Love that too..
marropo wrote on 2016-12-10:
Feel kinda bad saying it but I'm bafflingly frustrated by scales. It seems to fall into this trend of super specific terts where just a bit of a transparent edge fade could have made it so much more versatile (and thus desirable = $$$).

I have a pretty big variety of species, genes, and colors but it clashed on every dragon in my lair. Even in cases where the primary and tert matched it only worked about half the time (on darker colors), and in said case mostly just disappeared, wasting the awesome scaling effect.

Genes like it just leave me confused how we have them but not something basic like a sock / muzzle fade tert (think horses / cats).

I would Love that too..
light_banner_fry4uqmfhpxa.png
COOOOOOOL
COOOOOOOL
Oh wow

I can, indeed, brew this with my low level brew.
Oh wow

I can, indeed, brew this with my low level brew.
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
Since we now get Scales as a gene I wish we could get Furry too so I could meme my dragons up and name one Zootopia

I'm actually really not knowing how to feel about this gene honestly
Since we now get Scales as a gene I wish we could get Furry too so I could meme my dragons up and name one Zootopia

I'm actually really not knowing how to feel about this gene honestly
Weapon || Digital Artist || EST || I always ping responses, sorry. Habitual.
Welp only Lvl 4...

Hope this will be the last "New" Gene for a while... its kinda frustrating if you spend a lot of Time and Gold and noone buys your Dragon because the "Gene" is outdated after a Month :/
(But it seems im the only one thinking so..or the only one who have this problem ANYTIME..)

Well Ill take my sweet Time, and waiting for the Hype and the Prices to calm down... :')
Welp only Lvl 4...

Hope this will be the last "New" Gene for a while... its kinda frustrating if you spend a lot of Time and Gold and noone buys your Dragon because the "Gene" is outdated after a Month :/
(But it seems im the only one thinking so..or the only one who have this problem ANYTIME..)

Well Ill take my sweet Time, and waiting for the Hype and the Prices to calm down... :')
light_banner_fry4uqmfhpxa.png
I'm making an alchemist character dragon, and giving her all the genes and apparel I can that come from crafting...aND NOW SHE HAS A TERTIARY THAT ACTUALLY SUITS HER THEME, YES!!! THIS IS GLORIOUS!!! COULDN'T HAVE COME AT A BETTER TIME.
I'm making an alchemist character dragon, and giving her all the genes and apparel I can that come from crafting...aND NOW SHE HAS A TERTIARY THAT ACTUALLY SUITS HER THEME, YES!!! THIS IS GLORIOUS!!! COULDN'T HAVE COME AT A BETTER TIME.
undX9FR.pngJojpOSg.gif
I...interesting??!
I...interesting??!
Coooooooooooooool
Coooooooooooooool
The line on the belly looks weird to me. Other than that I kinda like it. Also it's pretty easy to get. I thought the brewing level would be high again but Lv7? That's not so hard to achieve.
The line on the belly looks weird to me. Other than that I kinda like it. Also it's pretty easy to get. I thought the brewing level would be high again but Lv7? That's not so hard to achieve.
KP1tLZa_zpsrgjbtg7t.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 53 54