Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Ok they're all gone now
1 2
t-t-t-that's a-a-all, folks!
t-t-t-that's a-a-all, folks!
B6ve782.gif
Things go bump in the night.
Things go bump in the night.
B6ve782.gif
Bippity Boppity Bump!
Bippity Boppity Bump!
B6ve782.gif
Bump bump bi bump bump bump bi bump bump
Bump bump bi bump bump bump bi bump bump
B6ve782.gif
@butterflyAnarchy: But but two of those are lovely fluffbutts. *checks price* 10k each, you say? *checks treasure* Oh! It's at least 20k. I'll take the boy off your hands and the ice/sky/blue beauty. 10k each, just send the crossroads.
@butterflyAnarchy: But but two of those are lovely fluffbutts. *checks price* 10k each, you say? *checks treasure* Oh! It's at least 20k. I'll take the boy off your hands and the ice/sky/blue beauty. 10k each, just send the crossroads.
I'm EIGHT/8/Eight hours ahead of FR Time.
@Charaquan Thank you much, good Zir! *sets up a crossroads*
@Charaquan Thank you much, good Zir! *sets up a crossroads*
B6ve782.gif
@butterflyAnarchy
Is that silver/sky/emerald boy still available?
@butterflyAnarchy
Is that silver/sky/emerald boy still available?
@Kellarkin
Oh my. Charaquan snatched him up merely seconds before your arrival. I was just editing him out of the post. My apologies!
@Kellarkin
Oh my. Charaquan snatched him up merely seconds before your arrival. I was just editing him out of the post. My apologies!
B6ve782.gif
@butterflyAnarchy
Dang. Thanks anyway. :/
@butterflyAnarchy
Dang. Thanks anyway. :/
Does it take faith, trust, and a bump full of pixie dust to get these ladies to sell? Well... [center][img]http://autumnsunshineandgabrielleangel.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/pixie-dust.jpg[/img][/center] [center]You tell me.[/center]
Does it take faith, trust, and a bump full of pixie dust to get these ladies to sell?
Well...
pixie-dust.jpg
You tell me.
B6ve782.gif
1 2