Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Trading/Selling Dragons
1 2 3
@XBloodThirstyX
Since the other person wants the pearls you can take that dragon of mine you were looking at and give the skydancer to @TheRedReaper?

Also, could I get a ping if you have any more pearlies like that boy?
@XBloodThirstyX
Since the other person wants the pearls you can take that dragon of mine you were looking at and give the skydancer to @TheRedReaper?

Also, could I get a ping if you have any more pearlies like that boy?
l4nx5pb_by_kamooi-dci3zyn.gifu7mvgvx_by_kamooi-dci3zxy.giftthdias_by_kamooi-dci3zy3.gifcyrsonb_by_kamooi-dci3zz4.gif
@Suttungr
I really need them gone today so if you still want them you can take them right now and have a payment plan with me. All I would ask is that the payment be done in the next month.

@kamooi
I am a little confused by what you said but you go ahead and do whatever ^^. And yes you will get a ping ^^.

@TheRedReaper
I need her gone today so if you want to you can take her and give me the treasure later ^^. Or give me what you have and I'll take two items of apparel and I'll call it even.
@Suttungr
I really need them gone today so if you still want them you can take them right now and have a payment plan with me. All I would ask is that the payment be done in the next month.

@kamooi
I am a little confused by what you said but you go ahead and do whatever ^^. And yes you will get a ping ^^.

@TheRedReaper
I need her gone today so if you want to you can take her and give me the treasure later ^^. Or give me what you have and I'll take two items of apparel and I'll call it even.
fTxOkDT.png
@xbloodthirstyx sorry, no thanks
@xbloodthirstyx sorry, no thanks
tumblr_nml1iu5dxU1rhwezyo3_r3_500.gif
@TheRedReaper
So you don't want her?
@TheRedReaper
So you don't want her?
fTxOkDT.png
@xbloodthirstyx no thank you..
@xbloodthirstyx no thank you..
tumblr_nml1iu5dxU1rhwezyo3_r3_500.gif
@XBloodThirstyX
Ill take her then? if you dont mind?
@XBloodThirstyX
Ill take her then? if you dont mind?
l4nx5pb_by_kamooi-dci3zyn.gifu7mvgvx_by_kamooi-dci3zxy.giftthdias_by_kamooi-dci3zy3.gifcyrsonb_by_kamooi-dci3zz4.gif
@kamooi
I'm cool with it ^^.
@kamooi
I'm cool with it ^^.
fTxOkDT.png
@XBloodThirstyX
For the PC boy could you lower the price? Or perhaps you'd be willing to take something as trade?
@XBloodThirstyX
For the PC boy could you lower the price? Or perhaps you'd be willing to take something as trade?
“The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things.The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.
Just send them to me and I'll send you 100kt, or more if you want? What about 107kt?
Just send them to me and I'll send you 100kt, or more if you want? What about 107kt?
suttungr-001.png
WaterFamiliars_zpscjnbna8i.png
HatcherySmall_zpsjtlpoyq8.gifFestivalSmall_zpsser5hlkk.gifSPCSmall_zpsm4zxehdo.gifAccentSmall_zpsx87abnqe.gifWishlistSmall_zpsklft7fqz.gif
@XBloodThirstyX

I'm interested in nr. 1 and the new arrieved male.

I have a bunch of dragons for trade, maybe there's something you like for them.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2059148/1#post_24409507
@XBloodThirstyX

I'm interested in nr. 1 and the new arrieved male.

I have a bunch of dragons for trade, maybe there's something you like for them.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2059148/1#post_24409507
1 2 3