Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | pinglist!
So I had two people interested in dragons from this nest and just my luck, there was only one egg -_- let me know if you're interested or wait to wait for the next go around [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29053991] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/290540/29053991_350.png[/img] [/url] @loeno @shinari
So I had two people interested in dragons from this nest and just my luck, there was only one egg -_-

let me know if you're interested or wait to wait for the next go around

29053991_350.png

@loeno
@shinari
@Delune i will Pass because i would need a Glimmer belly._.
@Delune i will Pass because i would need a Glimmer belly._.
@delune

How much?
@delune

How much?
@delune

Add me to the ping list please how much would they be ?
@delune

Add me to the ping list please how much would they be ?
9cjDdGL.png
@delune
Pinglist please, will also wait to see what the cost of the current hatchling is.
@delune
Pinglist please, will also wait to see what the cost of the current hatchling is.
@shinari @blossomrose @pandemonical due to the metallics gene and the current high value of those dragons, this hatchling would be 90k. in the future, any born with crystal instead would be 20k and i can definitely add to pinglists
@shinari @blossomrose @pandemonical due to the metallics gene and the current high value of those dragons, this hatchling would be 90k. in the future, any born with crystal instead would be 20k and i can definitely add to pinglists
@delune
I'll buy her, would you like any of the last three imps in my lair before I exalt them?
@delune
I'll buy her, would you like any of the last three imps in my lair before I exalt them?
@shinari ah no thank you, i'm not a big fan of circuit, but feel free to send a CR request when you're ready!
@shinari ah no thank you, i'm not a big fan of circuit, but feel free to send a CR request when you're ready!
@delune
Add me to the ping list as well for the next batch pls :)
@delune
Add me to the ping list as well for the next batch pls :)
sig_by_cas_a_fras-dcqtcak.gif