Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Heathen Sketch Art Mini-Mart || [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@HEATHEN
Open? :O
@HEATHEN
Open? :O
RJKPkOA.png

I am always looking to buy Holiday Currency!
@Ellychnia

Sounds fine! I'll talk to you about it.

@Denotec

I'm closing for now (getting hectic with the holidays), but I noticed that you had replied to the PM I had sent, and that I hadn't noticed!!! So sorry about that x_x
If you would still like a commission, I can still squeeze you in... Again, super sorry about the radio silence on my part!
@Ellychnia

Sounds fine! I'll talk to you about it.

@Denotec

I'm closing for now (getting hectic with the holidays), but I noticed that you had replied to the PM I had sent, and that I hadn't noticed!!! So sorry about that x_x
If you would still like a commission, I can still squeeze you in... Again, super sorry about the radio silence on my part!
@HEATHEN
It's quite alright! Do you think a full body is okay?
@HEATHEN
It's quite alright! Do you think a full body is okay?
RJKPkOA.png

@Denotec

Of the character you linked in the PM? Should be fine! Any commission type in specific and any kind of pose?
@Denotec

Of the character you linked in the PM? Should be fine! Any commission type in specific and any kind of pose?
@HEATHEN could you add me to a pinglist when you open up commissions again? Your art is fantastic! (also, do you have any art sites?)
@HEATHEN could you add me to a pinglist when you open up commissions again? Your art is fantastic! (also, do you have any art sites?)
R1YdvKt.png
@Rabies

Sure thing! I am currently getting other commissions done (moving kind of slow because I got sick over the holidays x_x), but once they are done, I am planning to open again... I also currently do not have a site for this kind of art in specific, but I am planning to open a tumblr to keep them all together in the future, so I'll mention it to you whenever I have that up!
@Rabies

Sure thing! I am currently getting other commissions done (moving kind of slow because I got sick over the holidays x_x), but once they are done, I am planning to open again... I also currently do not have a site for this kind of art in specific, but I am planning to open a tumblr to keep them all together in the future, so I'll mention it to you whenever I have that up!
@HEATHEN awesome!
@HEATHEN awesome!
R1YdvKt.png
ART IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND THIS PERSON IS A REALLY NICE FIRST CUSTOMER SO BUY FROM THEEEEEMMMM

(also, I'm Lizhardking if you don't remember me)
ART IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND THIS PERSON IS A REALLY NICE FIRST CUSTOMER SO BUY FROM THEEEEEMMMM

(also, I'm Lizhardking if you don't remember me)
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
@HEATHEN
Can I please have a ping for when you re-open?
@HEATHEN
Can I please have a ping for when you re-open?
RJKPkOA.png

1 2 3 4 5 6