Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought V.2
1 2 ... 138 139 140 141 142 ... 599 600
Chocolate. Their selling chocolate my dear.
Chocolate. Their selling chocolate my dear.
DE4-CE494-C24-A-441-F-8809-5-B8-BFD08205-C.png| He/She | Autistic/ADHD| 3+ FR Time |
ow my mouth hurt just great o well.

also i want those vinyls now.

also feels good cleaning my usb memory with random stuff i never listen to anyways
ow my mouth hurt just great o well.

also i want those vinyls now.

also feels good cleaning my usb memory with random stuff i never listen to anyways
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
Woke up to find cat feces on my bed.

Wonderful.
Woke up to find cat feces on my bed.

Wonderful.
lightshieldr.png S T R A N G E N E S S E S
o profile o lore shop o lair o
light_small.png
It was a rush order. Of course there's a rush fee. How can you place any sort of a rush order in 2016 and expect there not to be some sort of extra charge for it?
It was a rush order. Of course there's a rush fee. How can you place any sort of a rush order in 2016 and expect there not to be some sort of extra charge for it?
Jd9Jdye.png
*dab*
*dab*
tumblr_o5605efB1r1rdx0h0o7_540.gif
well that went well, now can my mouth stop hurting randomly. please.
well that went well, now can my mouth stop hurting randomly. please.
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
ITS SNOWING????? WHY
ITS SNOWING????? WHY
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
mom your timing sucks, stop calling when i'm taking dumps damnit
mom your timing sucks, stop calling when i'm taking dumps damnit
Oh great. And now to find out on a separate thing we would have been charged regardless. Even if they had checked and emailed back a one word "nope" email, we would have been charged a fee because they would have had to go check for the thing. Great...that answer is totally going to go over well. That answer is probably going to get me fired. Maybe I'll just pay the damn thing myself.
Oh great. And now to find out on a separate thing we would have been charged regardless. Even if they had checked and emailed back a one word "nope" email, we would have been charged a fee because they would have had to go check for the thing. Great...that answer is totally going to go over well. That answer is probably going to get me fired. Maybe I'll just pay the damn thing myself.
Jd9Jdye.png
I should really start writing.
I should really start writing.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
1 2 ... 138 139 140 141 142 ... 599 600