Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [S/T] DG Imps (RTB) + SD
1 2 3 4
@KittiofDOOM - Unfortunately I've got a lot of purples in my collection at the moment, and I don't like trading dragons for future offspring since that tends to be a long ways off. If you don't have anything else to trade for her, I'd be willing to sell her for 60k though?
@KittiofDOOM - Unfortunately I've got a lot of purples in my collection at the moment, and I don't like trading dragons for future offspring since that tends to be a long ways off. If you don't have anything else to trade for her, I'd be willing to sell her for 60k though?
BannerSmall_zpsd8464a1c.png
^
^
@JolieMariella

sent you a message
@JolieMariella

sent you a message
@JolieMariella - Which dragon would give me for her? c:
@JolieMariella - Which dragon would give me for her? c:
13c34bef3401beac8c8cf6233cb62451.png
@naratzu - I'd be willing to trade any of them except the first two female imps listed (and the obs/pink male because I just traded him)
@naratzu - I'd be willing to trade any of them except the first two female imps listed (and the obs/pink male because I just traded him)
^
^
@JolieMariella - Then the pretty Charcoal Tiger Maroon Eye Spots female lady? c:
@JolieMariella - Then the pretty Charcoal Tiger Maroon Eye Spots female lady? c:
13c34bef3401beac8c8cf6233cb62451.png
@naratzu - sounds good! Go ahead and start the trade and I'll accept once I get home ^__^
@naratzu - sounds good! Go ahead and start the trade and I'll accept once I get home ^__^
@JolieMariella Okay, you have a deal! I'm going to be so poor after this Shall I set up a crossroads?
@JolieMariella Okay, you have a deal! I'm going to be so poor after this Shall I set up a crossroads?
tumblr_oj0hckToqB1u6dvh5o1_75sq.pngnzGBBtq.png24v5n8H.pngRhwbXOp.pngpmDsZyO.pngtumblr_oiysxsqAjp1u6dvh5o1_75sq.pngBJ6ik2C.png
@KittiofDOOM - sure, go ahead ^_^
@KittiofDOOM - sure, go ahead ^_^
1 2 3 4