Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED! THANKS FOR COMING OUT!
1 2 3
@Victoire Could I please get Emma and Persephone they are really cute and I promise to give them a good home! ^-^
@Victoire Could I please get Emma and Persephone they are really cute and I promise to give them a good home! ^-^
@StormCaleum I actually gave all of that away to my flight for raffles. I'm only giving away dergs now.

@FosterPlace129 Unfortunately, it is one per person. I'm send Emma over though but if you would prefer Persephone please let me know and I'll send her instead.
@StormCaleum I actually gave all of that away to my flight for raffles. I'm only giving away dergs now.

@FosterPlace129 Unfortunately, it is one per person. I'm send Emma over though but if you would prefer Persephone please let me know and I'll send her instead.
o7k2eg.png
@Victoire oh! Sorry I didn't know it was one per person sorry! But if you don't mind I would like Persephone instead ^-^
@Victoire oh! Sorry I didn't know it was one per person sorry! But if you don't mind I would like Persephone instead ^-^
@FosterPlace129 No worries! I'll cancel the first and send Persephone instead!
@FosterPlace129 No worries! I'll cancel the first and send Persephone instead!
o7k2eg.png
OH NO why are you leavin!? ill just take which ever you want gone and thanks so much
OH NO why are you leavin!? ill just take which ever you want gone and thanks so much
az87co.gif
@Husky7171 Unfortunately, I just don't have time to play anymore and I'd like everything to go to people who will appreciate them or can use them. I was looking through your lair and I think Aphrodite would fit in well with the rest of your dergs! Good luck with the rest of the game!
@Husky7171 Unfortunately, I just don't have time to play anymore and I'd like everything to go to people who will appreciate them or can use them. I was looking through your lair and I think Aphrodite would fit in well with the rest of your dergs! Good luck with the rest of the game!
o7k2eg.png
^
^
o7k2eg.png
@Cryssycat For sure! CR sent!
@Cryssycat For sure! CR sent!
o7k2eg.png
@LordoftheRing For sure! CR sent!

@LordoftheRing For sure! CR sent!

o7k2eg.png
@victoire

Could I please have ares?