Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Guide to the Art Forums
1 2 3 4 5 6
I've seen a couple people post about writing bios for other people's dragons. Would the art shops thread be the place for that? I'm a writer too and I would love to make some money that way, but I just don't know where to set that up. Help?
I've seen a couple people post about writing bios for other people's dragons. Would the art shops thread be the place for that? I'm a writer too and I would love to make some money that way, but I just don't know where to set that up. Help?
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
Hello! I'm planning on making an art shop but i'm stuck on what size the banner header thingie should be ;w; Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Hello! I'm planning on making an art shop but i'm stuck on what size the banner header thingie should be ;w; Any help would be greatly appreciated!
@Genocidee [quote name="myheartyoung" date=2015-07-01 12:18:26] A forum signature graphic should be[b] 525 pixels wide[/b] and [b]100 pixels tall[/b]. A forum post graphic should be [b]525 pixels wide[/b]. A clan profile page graphic should be [b]400 pixels wide[/b]. A dragon description graphic should be [b]640 pixels wide[/b]. If the graphic is too wide, a scroll bar will appear at the bottom of the reading area, which looks messy and unappealing. If the graphic is too big in the signature, the extra pixels will be cut off, making the graphic look incomplete. To display a graphic, use this format: [code][img]insert url of image here[/img][/code]
@Genocidee
myheartyoung wrote on 2015-07-01:
A forum signature graphic should be 525 pixels wide and 100 pixels tall.
A forum post graphic should be 525 pixels wide.
A clan profile page graphic should be 400 pixels wide.
A dragon description graphic should be 640 pixels wide.

If the graphic is too wide, a scroll bar will appear at the bottom of the reading area, which looks messy and unappealing.
If the graphic is too big in the signature, the extra pixels will be cut off, making the graphic look incomplete.

To display a graphic, use this format:
Code:
[img]insert url of image here[/img]
PCc687U.png
Aaa Thank you so much! @mademoinette
Aaa Thank you so much! @mademoinette
I apologize if this question has already been asked, but here goes nothing...

What are good dimensions for bio art? I plan on opening a chibi gijinka shop in the near future, and was wondering what size would fit nicely into dragon bios without being too big or too small. I know to avoid scrolling, nothing should be wider than 520 pixels, but what about height?

Thanks! Sorry if this question was silly. ^_^'
I apologize if this question has already been asked, but here goes nothing...

What are good dimensions for bio art? I plan on opening a chibi gijinka shop in the near future, and was wondering what size would fit nicely into dragon bios without being too big or too small. I know to avoid scrolling, nothing should be wider than 520 pixels, but what about height?

Thanks! Sorry if this question was silly. ^_^'
BXnGYeU.png

aaUHYLp.png nWiQNX9.png rix3ppo.png
whats a Goinja
whats a Goinja
woohoo
So just to double check here, are we only allowed to take on Treasure/Gem commissions, or can we also give people the option of paying with real money?
So just to double check here, are we only allowed to take on Treasure/Gem commissions, or can we also give people the option of paying with real money?
841EblB.gif
bookmark
bookmark
Moonstone
Jd88XNq.png

rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
rUoKR6y.png
feXtM27.png
Pompom Mums Celestine nice to meet you! call me cloudy.
please ping, feel free to message!
remember to be kind! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6