Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shadows [Private RP w/ Kucabara]
@Kucabara (We shall start it here! Woo! First time doing this yay!)

The Pearlcatcher looked around the dark and twisted trees of the Tangled Woods, observing the glowing mushrooms that sparked interest, and observed how the darkness wouldn't allow for a single bit of light in this harsh place. The Shadowbinder sure likes the dark, she thought. However, she knew that in the Tangled Woods there were certain plants that the Shadow dragons have, like those mushrooms...

Suddenly, the Pearlcatcher got her book that was entwined with her tail. She placed it on the ground and opened it, flipping through pages quickly for several Shadow spells for plants that belonged here. She wanted to practice to grow one and speak to it. Of cours, mushrooms were a type of fungus, and they don't have seeds... maybe, she could try to go to a small mushroom and urge it to grow a little bigger or more. So, she took a few steps and found a small mushroom just laying under a dead log. "Hello there," she spoke as if the mushroom had feelings. "Little fella, let me help you grow," and she recited the words from her book of spells and growing plants, and the mushroom began to grow more and prosper, almost covering a big part of the dead log. The female looked impressed and proud. "Wonderful, you're such a beauty," she whispered.
@Kucabara (We shall start it here! Woo! First time doing this yay!)

The Pearlcatcher looked around the dark and twisted trees of the Tangled Woods, observing the glowing mushrooms that sparked interest, and observed how the darkness wouldn't allow for a single bit of light in this harsh place. The Shadowbinder sure likes the dark, she thought. However, she knew that in the Tangled Woods there were certain plants that the Shadow dragons have, like those mushrooms...

Suddenly, the Pearlcatcher got her book that was entwined with her tail. She placed it on the ground and opened it, flipping through pages quickly for several Shadow spells for plants that belonged here. She wanted to practice to grow one and speak to it. Of cours, mushrooms were a type of fungus, and they don't have seeds... maybe, she could try to go to a small mushroom and urge it to grow a little bigger or more. So, she took a few steps and found a small mushroom just laying under a dead log. "Hello there," she spoke as if the mushroom had feelings. "Little fella, let me help you grow," and she recited the words from her book of spells and growing plants, and the mushroom began to grow more and prosper, almost covering a big part of the dead log. The female looked impressed and proud. "Wonderful, you're such a beauty," she whispered.
Flight_Rising_Signature.png
(Phew, okay, let's bring it on :D)

The female Coatl wasn't that far away. To be more precise she watched the unknown Pearlcatcher from some distance. Her bright, green seemed to be a little turquise because of the bluish glowing and made it in combination with her dark wings complicated to spot her in the dark surrounding. The Pearlcather was quite close to the territory her clan belonged to, but she didn't seemed to be ...evil, if this was the right word to describe it.
Anyway, she was here and what she was doing was getting kind of interesting more and more. In her clan most dragons weren't interested in magic.

So the Coatl came closer, slowly and very silent, until she was only some few meters away from the Pearlcatcher.
"Would you mind to explain me what you are doing here?" she suddenly just asked. Her tone was friendly, had a touch of curiosity- but also a Little uppish- which was strange, because like already mentioned she sounded friendly in the first way.
(Phew, okay, let's bring it on :D)

The female Coatl wasn't that far away. To be more precise she watched the unknown Pearlcatcher from some distance. Her bright, green seemed to be a little turquise because of the bluish glowing and made it in combination with her dark wings complicated to spot her in the dark surrounding. The Pearlcather was quite close to the territory her clan belonged to, but she didn't seemed to be ...evil, if this was the right word to describe it.
Anyway, she was here and what she was doing was getting kind of interesting more and more. In her clan most dragons weren't interested in magic.

So the Coatl came closer, slowly and very silent, until she was only some few meters away from the Pearlcatcher.
"Would you mind to explain me what you are doing here?" she suddenly just asked. Her tone was friendly, had a touch of curiosity- but also a Little uppish- which was strange, because like already mentioned she sounded friendly in the first way.
@Kucabara

The Pearlcatcher was surprised and turned her head quickly before she could blink. The sudden arrival of the sneaky Coatl made her heart race for a few seconds before she could calm down. She was not used to sudden surprises or anything.
"Please, Shadow dragon, I know you love to sneak within the darkness but there is no need," she said, heaving a sigh at the end. "You frighten me too much sometimes." She turned back to the little mushrooms, and then back to the bright green Coatl with dark-ish wings. "Don't think about what I am doing too much," she said as she took off her rogue mask to speak clearer. "Just nature things for a typical dragon like me." Although her eyes were shadowed by her cowl, her looks would be definitely related to the dragons of Nature. Why else would she be able to grow plants this fast?
The Pearlcatcher just sighed, knowing the Coatl wouldn't just move away from her simple words. "I'm doing some practice on several spells around the eleven territories you see. Your glowing mushrooms are very rare and can only be found here, so I visited the Tangled Wood. Sorry if I trespassed, but I mean no harm," she spoke softly, a slight smile could be seen from her shadowed face. She went back to her business, humming a tune. The mushrooms were slowly devouring the dead log a little faster. As always, the Pearlcatcher knew that both speaking and singing to plants makes them grow faster than what most dragons think - just putting water and leaving them in nourished soil and plenty of sunlight. Well that's the basics, but she knew plants needed some love too.
@Kucabara

The Pearlcatcher was surprised and turned her head quickly before she could blink. The sudden arrival of the sneaky Coatl made her heart race for a few seconds before she could calm down. She was not used to sudden surprises or anything.
"Please, Shadow dragon, I know you love to sneak within the darkness but there is no need," she said, heaving a sigh at the end. "You frighten me too much sometimes." She turned back to the little mushrooms, and then back to the bright green Coatl with dark-ish wings. "Don't think about what I am doing too much," she said as she took off her rogue mask to speak clearer. "Just nature things for a typical dragon like me." Although her eyes were shadowed by her cowl, her looks would be definitely related to the dragons of Nature. Why else would she be able to grow plants this fast?
The Pearlcatcher just sighed, knowing the Coatl wouldn't just move away from her simple words. "I'm doing some practice on several spells around the eleven territories you see. Your glowing mushrooms are very rare and can only be found here, so I visited the Tangled Wood. Sorry if I trespassed, but I mean no harm," she spoke softly, a slight smile could be seen from her shadowed face. She went back to her business, humming a tune. The mushrooms were slowly devouring the dead log a little faster. As always, the Pearlcatcher knew that both speaking and singing to plants makes them grow faster than what most dragons think - just putting water and leaving them in nourished soil and plenty of sunlight. Well that's the basics, but she knew plants needed some love too.
Flight_Rising_Signature.png