Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | — Seeker's // Hiatus
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186
@Pieeee
I've still got a few left, please send 600g and add which accent you are buying c:

@Azura
Yes there's a copy still available, please send 600g and add which accent you are buying!

@Yaevinn
I still have Witch's Blight, please send 600g and add which accent you are buying.

@Cngx
Please send 600g for Witch's Curse and add which accent you are buying!

@Kaial @Micheru
You two get the last copies of Ember fae, please send 600g and add which accent you are buying.

---

I'll be replying to the posts on page 185 after I figure out stock and fix the doc.

@Pieeee
I've still got a few left, please send 600g and add which accent you are buying c:

@Azura
Yes there's a copy still available, please send 600g and add which accent you are buying!

@Yaevinn
I still have Witch's Blight, please send 600g and add which accent you are buying.

@Cngx
Please send 600g for Witch's Curse and add which accent you are buying!

@Kaial @Micheru
You two get the last copies of Ember fae, please send 600g and add which accent you are buying.

---

I'll be replying to the posts on page 185 after I figure out stock and fix the doc.

KUUYWz1.png S E E K E R
ACCENT SHOP | ART BLOG
FR TUMBLR

some text
light_banner.png cuUj1QL.png

e8D0TxG.png
| SIGNATURES
@Seeker

Can I maybe get a copy of Crow's Gold? :O
@Seeker

Can I maybe get a copy of Crow's Gold? :O
@Seeker
could I get a copy of Sand Guardian and Seraph Keep, if they're still available, please?
@Seeker
could I get a copy of Sand Guardian and Seraph Keep, if they're still available, please?
SshqD6Q.png
Is there a chance I could get a copy of "What was" in treasure? I have the perfect girl for it <3

@Seeker
Is there a chance I could get a copy of "What was" in treasure? I have the perfect girl for it <3

@Seeker
chlZfGD.png
@Seeker may I please buy a copy of witch's curse?
@Seeker may I please buy a copy of witch's curse?
sfgdgdf_by_jebiblue-dcx2jm8.gif
@Seeker

do you still have copies of Witch's Plague (spiral)? There are some listed on the spreadsheet but i just wanted to make sure.
@Seeker

do you still have copies of Witch's Plague (spiral)? There are some listed on the spreadsheet but i just wanted to make sure.
@Seeker would you still have copies of Witch's Blight and Witch's Curse? I just checked the spreadsheet and it said you did, but I wanted to make sure!
@Seeker would you still have copies of Witch's Blight and Witch's Curse? I just checked the spreadsheet and it said you did, but I wanted to make sure!
M I Y A Z A K I | She/her | FR + 0
11512.png
“I spent the warm mornings of early autumn sitting on a bench in the rocky garden, writing. I wanted to cut myself to pieces, I said to myself. I wanted to study myself with precision and cruelty.”
— Elena Ferrante, The Days of Abandonment

16490.png
@Seeker Can I have a slot for Gilded Ember Fae? I have signed my name under the google document.
@Seeker Can I have a slot for Gilded Ember Fae? I have signed my name under the google document.
5qCg3RV.gifOK3BuuX.png
vegzvQ2.gif
@Seeker

Just a question!

I added my name for What Remains gem slots and by it that round seems full. The question is when can I pay for it?
@Seeker

Just a question!

I added my name for What Remains gem slots and by it that round seems full. The question is when can I pay for it?
747607_900.gif
@Seeker *rubs temples* Gah, I can see myself in September two pages ago saying I didn't need it anymore... Do you have any copies of Witch's Curse left? And what's the status on Witch's Blight/Plague? I need to just pick up the whole dang series and be done with it at this point lol.
@Seeker *rubs temples* Gah, I can see myself in September two pages ago saying I didn't need it anymore... Do you have any copies of Witch's Curse left? And what's the status on Witch's Blight/Plague? I need to just pick up the whole dang series and be done with it at this point lol.
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186