Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | i have got food i need. giving free
My dragon health is low so they are dead and need food of meat and seafood. (found in fr encyclopedoia)

EDIT: giving thing below if you need

clay (6)
sand (14)
copper ore (18) -taken
silver ore (3) -taken
squirrel skull (10)
chimera fangs (7)
bone fragments (21) -taken
sparrow skull (7) -taken
dried cedar branch (7)
tattered parchment (7)
chess pieces (9)
stone arrowhead (17)

My dragon health is low so they are dead and need food of meat and seafood. (found in fr encyclopedoia)

EDIT: giving thing below if you need

clay (6)
sand (14)
copper ore (18) -taken
silver ore (3) -taken
squirrel skull (10)
chimera fangs (7)
bone fragments (21) -taken
sparrow skull (7) -taken
dried cedar branch (7)
tattered parchment (7)
chess pieces (9)
stone arrowhead (17)

@ResidualGuide

Try grinding in the Coli for food drops. You can also use your gathering turns to go hunting or fishing for food (instead of digging/scavenging, as I gather from your inventory)...you only have 2 dragons so it wouldn't take a whole lot. ^^
@ResidualGuide

Try grinding in the Coli for food drops. You can also use your gathering turns to go hunting or fishing for food (instead of digging/scavenging, as I gather from your inventory)...you only have 2 dragons so it wouldn't take a whole lot. ^^
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
@Windywillow

thank you for showing how to get attention on forum. where is coli?
yeah i made mistake with gather turns because i didn't check dragon first.
i am sorry
@Windywillow

thank you for showing how to get attention on forum. where is coli?
yeah i made mistake with gather turns because i didn't check dragon first.
i am sorry
@ResidualGuide I see you have a nest; how close is it to hatching? I like to collect babies from first nests, so I would be willing to pay for a hatchling with food.
@ResidualGuide I see you have a nest; how close is it to hatching? I like to collect babies from first nests, so I would be willing to pay for a hatchling with food.
tumblr_mofd1gwXLn1qgawlzo1_500.gif
@ResidualGuide

Aaa, so sorry! I should've clarified: Coli means the Coliseum. It's located in the menu bar under the heading 'PLAY.'

And your gathering turns refresh tomorrow, so I wouldn't sweat it. :>
@ResidualGuide

Aaa, so sorry! I should've clarified: Coli means the Coliseum. It's located in the menu bar under the heading 'PLAY.'

And your gathering turns refresh tomorrow, so I wouldn't sweat it. :>
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
@Ionicbondie

it is no hatchie it is adult now because i now login after register long time ago. i have food now and fed dragon but thank you!
@Ionicbondie

it is no hatchie it is adult now because i now login after register long time ago. i have food now and fed dragon but thank you!
@Windywillow
i thank you! i have friend julith on here and she suppose to help me but she not on so i have wait.
@Windywillow
i thank you! i have friend julith on here and she suppose to help me but she not on so i have wait.