Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Forum Vista
So, I purchased the Rockbreakers Ceremony forum vista, and it said I could apply it in use settings.
There was a button labeled 'forum vista' and 'change' next to it. I figured, since I purchased one, the 'change' button would be different to before, when I didn't own a forum vista. It's still the same grey colour though. I'm not sure if this is normal or not, but it currently says I have 'none' forum vistas. Has my account been glitched? I'm really confused.
So, I purchased the Rockbreakers Ceremony forum vista, and it said I could apply it in use settings.
There was a button labeled 'forum vista' and 'change' next to it. I figured, since I purchased one, the 'change' button would be different to before, when I didn't own a forum vista. It's still the same grey colour though. I'm not sure if this is normal or not, but it currently says I have 'none' forum vistas. Has my account been glitched? I'm really confused.
aqLwpCP.png
@jgirl939 Your account is not glitched, you need to apply the new vista before you can wear it. Go to the speciality section of your hoard, find the vista and click it. It'll ask you to apply it then the vista item will disappear. You'll then be able to wear it in your account settings.
@jgirl939 Your account is not glitched, you need to apply the new vista before you can wear it. Go to the speciality section of your hoard, find the vista and click it. It'll ask you to apply it then the vista item will disappear. You'll then be able to wear it in your account settings.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
[quote name="Lonin" date=2016-11-30 01:57:54] @jgirl939 Your account is not glitched, you need to apply the new vista before you can wear it. Go to the speciality section of your hoard, find the vista and click it. It'll ask you to apply it then the vista item will disappear. You'll then be able to wear it in your account settings. [/quote] Ahh tysm! Sorry for inconveniencing you with stupid problems, I'm such a noob ,.,
Lonin wrote on 2016-11-30:
Ahh tysm!
Sorry for inconveniencing you with stupid problems, I'm such a noob ,.,
aqLwpCP.png