Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Let's Talk About our Crushes!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
[quote name="Arcanabean" date=2016-08-15 17:19:01] [quote name="Arcanabean" date=2016-08-01 02:36:36] tfw every girl you crush on [i]does[/i] in fact happen to be gay but they just aren't interested in you, plain and simple... [img]https://a.wattpad.com/cover/52138966-368-k71029.jpg[/img] [/quote] k so idk if anyone cares but here's an update got it bad with this girl & same as before she's compatible & whatnot but idk if she's interested?ornot?  she sometimes acts like she is? but is it really flirting tho. that is the question have a good day everyone [/quote] [size=5][b]UPDATE MY DUDES:[/b][/size] [center]she asked me out :')[/center] it's a bit long distance but we're gonna make it work!! also she's an FR user so yall have NO IDEA how much effort i put into posting in random threads to bury my posts from "Recent Forum Activity" HAHAHAHAA
Arcanabean wrote on 2016-08-15:
Arcanabean wrote on 2016-08-01:
tfw every girl you crush on does in fact happen to be gay but they just aren't interested in you, plain and simple...
52138966-368-k71029.jpg

k so idk if anyone cares but here's an update
got it bad with this girl & same as before she's compatible & whatnot
but idk if she's interested?ornot?  she sometimes acts like she is? but is it really flirting tho. that is the question

have a good day everyone

UPDATE MY DUDES:
she asked me out :')
it's a bit long distance but we're gonna make it work!! also she's an FR user so yall have NO IDEA how much effort i put into posting in random threads to bury my posts from "Recent Forum Activity" HAHAHAHAA
bump more cute stories please
bump more cute stories please
poor thing... needs to update his forum signature and hasn't yet. oh well!
Can I gush about my boyfriend and girlfriend?
They're both incredibly sweet, understanding of my mental and physical state, and super cute. My lady introduced me to FR! They're both amazing people and I adore them!!
My other boyfriend just moved bck from Ireland and now only lives 6 minutes away from me!
Can I gush about my boyfriend and girlfriend?
They're both incredibly sweet, understanding of my mental and physical state, and super cute. My lady introduced me to FR! They're both amazing people and I adore them!!
My other boyfriend just moved bck from Ireland and now only lives 6 minutes away from me!
they/them
I thought I should bring this back before it dies, because he's still such a wonderful guy...

The other day, we were leaving from our Forensics meeting (we're partners for two events in Science Olympiad.) and just kind of hanging out outside while we waited for our moms to finish talking. Just small-talk, video games, etc. Then his mom comes out and they go to leave so I go and sit in our car...

And he runs back and knocks on the window! So I get out and he wishes me a happy birthday. My birthday isn't actually until next month so I told him, but I still said thank you.

I'm just so happy over this one thing because he's so considerate to go back to say happy birthday, even though he wasn't sure about the day, just to be nice.
I thought I should bring this back before it dies, because he's still such a wonderful guy...

The other day, we were leaving from our Forensics meeting (we're partners for two events in Science Olympiad.) and just kind of hanging out outside while we waited for our moms to finish talking. Just small-talk, video games, etc. Then his mom comes out and they go to leave so I go and sit in our car...

And he runs back and knocks on the window! So I get out and he wishes me a happy birthday. My birthday isn't actually until next month so I told him, but I still said thank you.

I'm just so happy over this one thing because he's so considerate to go back to say happy birthday, even though he wasn't sure about the day, just to be nice.
poor thing... needs to update his forum signature and hasn't yet. oh well!
I have to talk about this one crush I have. We've been working together for 6 years, and he finally got another job, so he's leaving, and I am both relieved and really sad about it.

We're both in relationships, so obviously I've tried to ignore him and see the worst in him, but he just catches my eye every time he's near. He pretends to be a jerk on the outside, but he's actually sweet. His comments are hilarious, and he'll call out anyone who is slacking in our department, which I appreciate. He's lazy most of the time, but when we have a lot of work to do, I can always count on him. And he just smells so, so good. Like man and spice and a hint of mint. I get lost when he walks by.

He remembers the things I say, and conversations we have, which is a rarity. He'll bug me, saying he knows I hate it when he does, but I secretly love the attention. He's smart and clever; knows it too. He can be grumpy, sarcastic and even rotten sometimes, but I find it so charming. He gets flirted with by other women constantly, and gets away with things he shouldn't. There are times when he's so incredibly down to earth, honest and pure, that I can't help but soften towards him.

Hopefully I can try to forget about him when he leaves. He's not perfect by any means, but I feel such a magnetic pull with him, it feels like drowning. Anyway, just had to get that off my chest.
I have to talk about this one crush I have. We've been working together for 6 years, and he finally got another job, so he's leaving, and I am both relieved and really sad about it.

We're both in relationships, so obviously I've tried to ignore him and see the worst in him, but he just catches my eye every time he's near. He pretends to be a jerk on the outside, but he's actually sweet. His comments are hilarious, and he'll call out anyone who is slacking in our department, which I appreciate. He's lazy most of the time, but when we have a lot of work to do, I can always count on him. And he just smells so, so good. Like man and spice and a hint of mint. I get lost when he walks by.

He remembers the things I say, and conversations we have, which is a rarity. He'll bug me, saying he knows I hate it when he does, but I secretly love the attention. He's smart and clever; knows it too. He can be grumpy, sarcastic and even rotten sometimes, but I find it so charming. He gets flirted with by other women constantly, and gets away with things he shouldn't. There are times when he's so incredibly down to earth, honest and pure, that I can't help but soften towards him.

Hopefully I can try to forget about him when he leaves. He's not perfect by any means, but I feel such a magnetic pull with him, it feels like drowning. Anyway, just had to get that off my chest.
aw man I really miss having crushes, like when will my feelings return from the war. Why am I like this. I do sometimes look at someone and go 'eyy he's cute' but that's about it, it's not really an emotional thing

Actually I do sort of have a thing for this long distance buddy of mine... We have a lot of incredibly similar interests (like some kind of obscure stuff sometimes, it's neat) and I love talking to him and my LORD is he handsome. We don't talk that much bc we're both super busy but I get so unreasonably thrilled when he texts back, like my heart beats a bit faster, I need to chill. He's really intelligent and well spoken too, I just... I've never met someone that I'm so curious about, like tell me more about yourself, and your thoughts on things, I wanna pick your brain on things and understand everything about you. Which is weird and not very romantic but there you go. But anyways, the point is that he's a great dude. HOWEVER, he also lives a few states away, and he's older, and I think (not sure but I think) he already has a girlfriend so I feel pretty guilty even thinking of him like this, and anyways he's so vastly out of my league, he's a 10 and I'm like. A scrub. So I'm near certain nothing's going to come of it. And I'm ok with that but it does sort of suck a lot, like I get FEELINGS about people so rarely (even though I love romantic stuff) and this guy is like. The ideal. But he's thoroughly unattainable, so I'm glad just to have him as a friend, really.

But yeah I guess?? that's pretty much a crush? But just. When will I get one on somebody that I could at least pretend might reciprocate. Hell I'd even take the dumb celebrity/fictional character/historical figure crushes I used to get, those were sorta fun
aw man I really miss having crushes, like when will my feelings return from the war. Why am I like this. I do sometimes look at someone and go 'eyy he's cute' but that's about it, it's not really an emotional thing

Actually I do sort of have a thing for this long distance buddy of mine... We have a lot of incredibly similar interests (like some kind of obscure stuff sometimes, it's neat) and I love talking to him and my LORD is he handsome. We don't talk that much bc we're both super busy but I get so unreasonably thrilled when he texts back, like my heart beats a bit faster, I need to chill. He's really intelligent and well spoken too, I just... I've never met someone that I'm so curious about, like tell me more about yourself, and your thoughts on things, I wanna pick your brain on things and understand everything about you. Which is weird and not very romantic but there you go. But anyways, the point is that he's a great dude. HOWEVER, he also lives a few states away, and he's older, and I think (not sure but I think) he already has a girlfriend so I feel pretty guilty even thinking of him like this, and anyways he's so vastly out of my league, he's a 10 and I'm like. A scrub. So I'm near certain nothing's going to come of it. And I'm ok with that but it does sort of suck a lot, like I get FEELINGS about people so rarely (even though I love romantic stuff) and this guy is like. The ideal. But he's thoroughly unattainable, so I'm glad just to have him as a friend, really.

But yeah I guess?? that's pretty much a crush? But just. When will I get one on somebody that I could at least pretend might reciprocate. Hell I'd even take the dumb celebrity/fictional character/historical figure crushes I used to get, those were sorta fun
wpEE9mo.png
My favorite flavor is Strawberry

She's my best friend and she's the one that made me start questioning. She's a really great friend, and we both have a lot going on, but she's taken. While I can't get a date for the life of me wow.
My favorite flavor is Strawberry

She's my best friend and she's the one that made me start questioning. She's a really great friend, and we both have a lot going on, but she's taken. While I can't get a date for the life of me wow.
There's this one person who has a FR account ahahaha I dragged him into dragon hell that's in the same grade as me at school and omg. He's amazing. He's comes up to around my nose and he has dark brown hair and tan skin. I've had a crush on him for around two years and we hung out together at dances last year and this year. It's fairly obvious that I like him (at least to everyone else) but alas, I am a awkward potato. :D

I think we both are.
There's this one person who has a FR account ahahaha I dragged him into dragon hell that's in the same grade as me at school and omg. He's amazing. He's comes up to around my nose and he has dark brown hair and tan skin. I've had a crush on him for around two years and we hung out together at dances last year and this year. It's fairly obvious that I like him (at least to everyone else) but alas, I am a awkward potato. :D

I think we both are.
zdGr5so.png

>mysa/saint
>he/her
>FR+3
GWuVj5n.png
My crush is really pretty, he's athletic, and he's the most intelligent person in the whole school. He's just so nice, and his hair is really cute and messy. He's really awkward and it's adorable, ahh. He's toned and tanned, and he plays the saxophone wiggles eyebrows I just can't look at him enough.

EDIT: omg I forgot his eyes. They are a blessing to this earth. All chocolate-y brown, like a puppy's. He makes such funny jokes, too.
My crush is really pretty, he's athletic, and he's the most intelligent person in the whole school. He's just so nice, and his hair is really cute and messy. He's really awkward and it's adorable, ahh. He's toned and tanned, and he plays the saxophone wiggles eyebrows I just can't look at him enough.

EDIT: omg I forgot his eyes. They are a blessing to this earth. All chocolate-y brown, like a puppy's. He makes such funny jokes, too.
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
im just going to drop this here.

I'm new this year at school, and I missed the first two weeks. (don't ask) On my first day the teacher did the stupid "And this is our new student.." and then he just looks up and waves really nonchalantly.

right then and there i just died.

He lives in my neighborhood, and he's really cool tbh. He is honestly super smart, though he downplays it. Really athletic and skinny, and sarcastic. He always keeps up with the latest trends and memes (my kind of guy man) and always makes jokes about that kind of thing. He always screws with his hair (whether he realizes it or not) He sits by me in Science everyday. He's in all honor classes, and has all A's.

Basically perfect guy <3

Story time-

In Science we have a class pet rabbit named Chubbs (don't ask) I was petting Chubbs and talking to some friends. He came up to us and just punched me in the shoulder and make some funny comment. I laughed and then this kid gets up in the back of the room and starts yelling (this is our ship name evidently) "JANA IS REAL JANA IS REAL GUYS THE SHIP HAS SAILED." the teacher looked so excited omg. Everyone turned and looked and we both just looked really embarassed and walked to our seats. (which happened to be next to each other which made it worse xD) All his friends were like "Jacob likes you, he wants to go to the dance with you." I had several people tell me that throughout the day.

I HAVE HOPE <3

he is just perfect ohmygod <333
im just going to drop this here.

I'm new this year at school, and I missed the first two weeks. (don't ask) On my first day the teacher did the stupid "And this is our new student.." and then he just looks up and waves really nonchalantly.

right then and there i just died.

He lives in my neighborhood, and he's really cool tbh. He is honestly super smart, though he downplays it. Really athletic and skinny, and sarcastic. He always keeps up with the latest trends and memes (my kind of guy man) and always makes jokes about that kind of thing. He always screws with his hair (whether he realizes it or not) He sits by me in Science everyday. He's in all honor classes, and has all A's.

Basically perfect guy <3

Story time-

In Science we have a class pet rabbit named Chubbs (don't ask) I was petting Chubbs and talking to some friends. He came up to us and just punched me in the shoulder and make some funny comment. I laughed and then this kid gets up in the back of the room and starts yelling (this is our ship name evidently) "JANA IS REAL JANA IS REAL GUYS THE SHIP HAS SAILED." the teacher looked so excited omg. Everyone turned and looked and we both just looked really embarassed and walked to our seats. (which happened to be next to each other which made it worse xD) All his friends were like "Jacob likes you, he wants to go to the dance with you." I had several people tell me that throughout the day.

I HAVE HOPE <3

he is just perfect ohmygod <333
i need something as a placeholder here, so hello
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20