Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's your Lair Aesthetic?
1 2 3
So, I was thinking of doing a lair rehaul to make it fit a theme. For example, all Light or autumn themed dragons. Would this be a good idea? Also, I'm curious to see what kind of themes or aesthetics your lair has! :)
So, I was thinking of doing a lair rehaul to make it fit a theme. For example, all Light or autumn themed dragons. Would this be a good idea? Also, I'm curious to see what kind of themes or aesthetics your lair has! :)
C????????????? H???????????????? A???????????????? O?????????????? S???????????????????

EDIT: Alright kids, let this be a lesson to you. Zalgo Text does not work in the FR forums.
C????????????? H???????????????? A???????????????? O?????????????? S???????????????????

EDIT: Alright kids, let this be a lesson to you. Zalgo Text does not work in the FR forums.
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
FbBE7dN.png
bYt72YT.png
y2UYCzJ.png
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
Ap2AjBP.gif
o090-d01-Sinornis.pngo090-d02-Sinornis.pngo090-d03-Sinornis.pngo090-d04-Sinornis.pngo090-d05-Sinornis.png
@Sinornis
Hahaha same here!

Edit: Maybe your lair theme can be fandragons? XD
@Sinornis
Hahaha same here!

Edit: Maybe your lair theme can be fandragons? XD
I'm currently doing a bit of a lair overhaul, but I'm slowly working towards a middle eastern/1001 nights aesthetic :)
I'm currently doing a bit of a lair overhaul, but I'm slowly working towards a middle eastern/1001 nights aesthetic :)
I'm kind of mid longterm overhaul. I'm going Iron Age Celtic 8) I've still got a couple renames to do and a loooot of apparel to collect.
I'm kind of mid longterm overhaul. I'm going Iron Age Celtic 8) I've still got a couple renames to do and a loooot of apparel to collect.
ctFAI4k.gif
overhaul mostly apparel and lore based, but nautical, pirates, merchants and gold
overhaul mostly apparel and lore based, but nautical, pirates, merchants and gold
My lair aesthetic is diversity, so it bothers me a bit that I'm missing Falcon and Metallic. All other genes are there, and all breeds. Can't have all colours, sadly :'/
My lair aesthetic is diversity, so it bothers me a bit that I'm missing Falcon and Metallic. All other genes are there, and all breeds. Can't have all colours, sadly :'/
66MHIIb.png
I don't think I have a real "lair aesthetic". I like a lot of colors, and only pick dragons to keep according to how I want my lore to go :) what I have so far for my lore is that the clan is a group of soldiers, healers, and the like who are dedicated to defending the Light, truth, and knowledge.
I don't think I have a real "lair aesthetic". I like a lot of colors, and only pick dragons to keep according to how I want my lore to go :) what I have so far for my lore is that the clan is a group of soldiers, healers, and the like who are dedicated to defending the Light, truth, and knowledge.
lightvs1.png xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
Sol / Lily
Proud member of the Light Flight
Server Time + 17 hrs. / South Korea
University Student / Roleplayer / Writer

Icons by osiem
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx lightvs1.png
My lair aesthetic is loud screaming in the corner because nothing matches at all and never will.
My lair aesthetic is loud screaming in the corner because nothing matches at all and never will.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
My small bundle of favorite dragons.

Shush it's an aesthetic
My small bundle of favorite dragons.

Shush it's an aesthetic
they/it | fr+2 tiick_pseudo_turnaround_90.gif
1 2 3