Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Bad Movie Thread: Really, Really Bad
1 2 ... 116 117 118 119 120 ... 149 150
Zoombie

My mom and I got it as a joke for my dad (he digs these kinda movies). He made me watch it with him and it hurt
Zoombie

My mom and I got it as a joke for my dad (he digs these kinda movies). He made me watch it with him and it hurt
@CatBountry
Eh? Could you send a link to the podcast, if it's still up? You're the only other person I've ever talked to who's even heard of The Country Bears, let alone seen it, so I'm interested to listen to another person's thoughts on this pile of refuse.
@CatBountry
Eh? Could you send a link to the podcast, if it's still up? You're the only other person I've ever talked to who's even heard of The Country Bears, let alone seen it, so I'm interested to listen to another person's thoughts on this pile of refuse.
wfqpSfF.png
@NotJosephStalin I think my friend might have deleted them, I am digging through my bookmarks and coming up with nothing.
@NotJosephStalin I think my friend might have deleted them, I am digging through my bookmarks and coming up with nothing.
35be334.png
@CatBountry
Bummer. Well, what did you think of The Country Bears? Any thoughts or rants?
@CatBountry
Bummer. Well, what did you think of The Country Bears? Any thoughts or rants?
wfqpSfF.png
@NotJosephStalin I thought it was ********.
@NotJosephStalin I thought it was ********.
35be334.png
My friend and I watched Teeth, and we were dying its so bad.
My friend and I watched Teeth, and we were dying its so bad.
I was going to do a "so bad you'll laugh" list but I'm going to be serious Phantom of the Opera 2004. I can watch it fine but it's honestly so bad. Emmy Rossum is talented but I feel the directing was just... bad. Let's keep in mind the director is Joel Schumacher. Gerard Butler... does not sing like the Phantom should sing. Literally any stage performance would have been better.

The horse was put back in from the book but??? why??? it was weird and pointless.

Random cuts to the Phantom on the roof top scene that totally muddle things

Random sword fight scene added in for no reason??? what??

Honestly just check out Chez Lindsay (former Nostalgia Chick's) video "Joel Schumacher's Phantom of the Opera: A Video Essay" if you want to know more. It kinda hits all my opinions on the head.

I'm a bit of a Phantom nerd so the whole movie just rubs me irritatingly wrong.
I was going to do a "so bad you'll laugh" list but I'm going to be serious Phantom of the Opera 2004. I can watch it fine but it's honestly so bad. Emmy Rossum is talented but I feel the directing was just... bad. Let's keep in mind the director is Joel Schumacher. Gerard Butler... does not sing like the Phantom should sing. Literally any stage performance would have been better.

The horse was put back in from the book but??? why??? it was weird and pointless.

Random cuts to the Phantom on the roof top scene that totally muddle things

Random sword fight scene added in for no reason??? what??

Honestly just check out Chez Lindsay (former Nostalgia Chick's) video "Joel Schumacher's Phantom of the Opera: A Video Essay" if you want to know more. It kinda hits all my opinions on the head.

I'm a bit of a Phantom nerd so the whole movie just rubs me irritatingly wrong.
............ The Cirque Du Freak movie.....

Just.....

..... just no....... Darren Shan is rolling in his non-existent grave LOL
............ The Cirque Du Freak movie.....

Just.....

..... just no....... Darren Shan is rolling in his non-existent grave LOL
FR time
they/them
I work 16-20 hr weeks
plus comm work so
may be slow!
Twitter
14ltUsU.png
Ninja Wars. A Toei Films ninja movie from 1982. Four words: Ninja Projectile Vomit Attack! Also, the dubbing is atrocious, yet wonderful. The whole thing's on youtube, and can be seen here. Be warned, thar be violence! (hilarious violence)
Ninja Wars. A Toei Films ninja movie from 1982. Four words: Ninja Projectile Vomit Attack! Also, the dubbing is atrocious, yet wonderful. The whole thing's on youtube, and can be seen here. Be warned, thar be violence! (hilarious violence)
wfqpSfF.png
Seeing as how there are over 100 pages, someone's probably already mentioned this but... ERAGON! I REFUSE to acknowledge that movie exists. -.-
Seeing as how there are over 100 pages, someone's probably already mentioned this but... ERAGON! I REFUSE to acknowledge that movie exists. -.-
1 2 ... 116 117 118 119 120 ... 149 150