Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art Shop [OPEN]
1 2 3
@KingSianna

I really love your work, I was wondering if you also design gijinkas from dragons?(If I provide a written reference)

I was also wondering if you are accepting FR currency at this time. :)
@KingSianna

I really love your work, I was wondering if you also design gijinkas from dragons?(If I provide a written reference)

I was also wondering if you are accepting FR currency at this time. :)
Fear the ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
@Yaevinn

Sorry for my late reply! Thank you, and yes I'd design dragon gijinkas, just let me know if you have any specific images/ideas/anything really you wish me to include. & I do accept FR currency, yes.
@Yaevinn

Sorry for my late reply! Thank you, and yes I'd design dragon gijinkas, just let me know if you have any specific images/ideas/anything really you wish me to include. & I do accept FR currency, yes.

hehe_by_ythionyth-d992j9z.png
@KingSianna
I'm a little bit confused about the conversion rate! It says 0.01 for every 1 gem/600 treasure? I'm really interested in getting a chibi, headshot, or a waist-up!
@KingSianna
I'm a little bit confused about the conversion rate! It says 0.01 for every 1 gem/600 treasure? I'm really interested in getting a chibi, headshot, or a waist-up!
Dragoncave
mBiAc.gif xQmCT.gif 6l7qU.gif 3m3hy.gif 6DxWO.gif svQ5G.gif
These guys will die if they don't get clicks!
@IBiteBack
600 treasure makes 1 gem, and 1 gem is worth 0.01$ (or 0,01$). With the current conversion rate between €-$ being 1€ = 1.05$, a full-coloured chibi would be 20€ or 21$.
Calculating that back to gems would be 21/0.01 = 2100 gems.
To treasure that would make 2100*600 = 1260000 treasure.
I hope this helps to clear things up!
@IBiteBack
600 treasure makes 1 gem, and 1 gem is worth 0.01$ (or 0,01$). With the current conversion rate between €-$ being 1€ = 1.05$, a full-coloured chibi would be 20€ or 21$.
Calculating that back to gems would be 21/0.01 = 2100 gems.
To treasure that would make 2100*600 = 1260000 treasure.
I hope this helps to clear things up!

hehe_by_ythionyth-d992j9z.png
@KingSianna do you have any icon examples? And do you take humanoid icon commissions?
@KingSianna do you have any icon examples? And do you take humanoid icon commissions?
Weapon || Digital Artist || EST || I always ping responses, sorry. Habitual.
1 2 3