Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Oedon's Sketchbook | NEW PWYW Sketchpage
1 2
[indent][sub]I'm offering sketch commissions! Thank you for stopping by![/sub][/indent] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Wsgpx3k.png[/img][/center] Full size examples: [url=http://i.imgur.com/XZEQDOH.png][x][/url] [url=http://i.imgur.com/5OFfqzq.png][x][/url] (kirkwxll was my old dragon age tumblr blog, kaieru is my current tumblr!) NEW | Sketchpage Option [img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/224d/f/2016/337/6/9/ye_by_kai_eru-daqeun5.png[/img] You'll get a whole page of sketches on a 1000x1000 canvas! This will average at four or five for couples or small groups, or seven or eight for a single character. They will be a mix of full body and waist-up! Will draw: • Humans • Fan art and OCs • Anthro • Any pose! • Any (simple) background! Won't draw: • Dragons/furries/animals • Super complex backgrounds Maximum of three characters per image! Interaction of any kind is okay (except NSFW)! Prices: [b]Treasure[/b] Monocolour (like first example): 100kT per full body character, 75kT for half body, 50kT for bust. Colour (like second example): 200kT per full body character, 150kT for half body, 100kT for bust. Sketchpage: Currently PWYW within reason while I work out how to price them properly! Backgrounds will vary depending on complexity! To get a quote for a background, please just ask me what you'd like and I'll let you know if I can do it and how much it will cost. Outdoors/rural backgrounds are my speciality, but I can do interiors as well! I prefer working from reference images, but if you only have a description that's okay so long as it's thorough. I love artistic freedom however, so feel free to mention if you're okay with me making stuff up! I take five slots at a time! - Niles : Paid - - - - Thank you for looking!
I'm offering sketch commissions!
Thank you for stopping by!
Wsgpx3k.png

Full size examples: [x] [x]
(kirkwxll was my old dragon age tumblr blog, kaieru is my current tumblr!)

NEW | Sketchpage Option
ye_by_kai_eru-daqeun5.png

You'll get a whole page of sketches on a 1000x1000 canvas! This will average at four or five for couples or small groups, or seven or eight for a single character. They will be a mix of full body and waist-up!

Will draw:
• Humans
• Fan art and OCs
• Anthro
• Any pose!
• Any (simple) background!

Won't draw:
• Dragons/furries/animals
• Super complex backgrounds

Maximum of three characters per image! Interaction of any kind is okay (except NSFW)!

Prices:
Treasure
Monocolour (like first example): 100kT per full body character, 75kT for half body, 50kT for bust.
Colour (like second example): 200kT per full body character, 150kT for half body, 100kT for bust.
Sketchpage: Currently PWYW within reason while I work out how to price them properly!

Backgrounds will vary depending on complexity!
To get a quote for a background, please just ask me what you'd like and I'll let you know if I can do it and how much it will cost. Outdoors/rural backgrounds are my speciality, but I can do interiors as well!

I prefer working from reference images, but if you only have a description that's okay so long as it's thorough. I love artistic freedom however, so feel free to mention if you're okay with me making stuff up!

I take five slots at a time!
- Niles : Paid
-
-
-
-

Thank you for looking!

• Completed Commissions •

None yet!
• Completed Commissions •

None yet!
@Oedon, would you do art trades possibly? :0
@Oedon, would you do art trades possibly? :0
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis
Definitely! Same applies though, I can only draw humans and I'm only doing sketches right now (uni work isn't giving me enough time for anything else).

Just let me know what you'd like! I have plenty of OCs I can offer up as well~
@Anubiis
Definitely! Same applies though, I can only draw humans and I'm only doing sketches right now (uni work isn't giving me enough time for anything else).

Just let me know what you'd like! I have plenty of OCs I can offer up as well~
@Oedon, awesome! My art shop is linked in my signature :D
@Oedon, awesome! My art shop is linked in my signature :D
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis
Yep I saw! Let me know what you'd like me to draw so I can decide what to get from you though aha~

(like, if you want a coloured thing of two characters I'll ask for something similar etc)

@Anubiis
Yep I saw! Let me know what you'd like me to draw so I can decide what to get from you though aha~

(like, if you want a coloured thing of two characters I'll ask for something similar etc)

@Oedon

Wayland in this Oc Line-Up!

Tia
Just them being cute, or cuddling :,3

A monochrome sketch is fine! :D Who should I draw in return?
@Oedon

Wayland in this Oc Line-Up!

Tia
Just them being cute, or cuddling :,3

A monochrome sketch is fine! :D Who should I draw in return?
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis
Can do! They look cute! :0

Could you do Ansel and Alais for me then please~ Same here, something cute and fluffy (though Ansel is kinda grumpy aha~)

Ansel's canon/default outfit is the one in this art.

I don't mind if you do digital or traditional either! Thank you!!
@Anubiis
Can do! They look cute! :0

Could you do Ansel and Alais for me then please~ Same here, something cute and fluffy (though Ansel is kinda grumpy aha~)

Ansel's canon/default outfit is the one in this art.

I don't mind if you do digital or traditional either! Thank you!!
@Oedon
Do you take gems? <3 If so, what's your rate? ' w '
I'd love to reserve a slot if so! Or perhaps even two :>
@Oedon
Do you take gems? <3 If so, what's your rate? ' w '
I'd love to reserve a slot if so! Or perhaps even two :>
@Niles
Yep gems are fine! I'll run with whatever seems to be the average right now, which looks like 1:820 so!

Just let me know what you'd like~
@Niles
Yep gems are fine! I'll run with whatever seems to be the average right now, which looks like 1:820 so!

Just let me know what you'd like~
1 2