Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The struggle of avoiding spoilers...
Since I wont be getting Pokemon Sun/Moon until Friday, I have to be super cautious about spoilers. I'm avoiding so many websites and forum threads just in case. I've also temporarily un-subscribed to a few youtubers too. I'm so paranoid about game spoilers now for some reason. Usually I don't care about things getting spoiled, how weird...

Anyone else trying to avoid spoilers for the newest Pokemon game or any other thing?
Since I wont be getting Pokemon Sun/Moon until Friday, I have to be super cautious about spoilers. I'm avoiding so many websites and forum threads just in case. I've also temporarily un-subscribed to a few youtubers too. I'm so paranoid about game spoilers now for some reason. Usually I don't care about things getting spoiled, how weird...

Anyone else trying to avoid spoilers for the newest Pokemon game or any other thing?
Morgan
She | Her
Tumblr | DeviantArt
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" -Paarthurnax
I have Sun but I'm at about 150+ SRs in an attempt to get my first ever shiny starter, a Rowlet (fingers crossed for a miracle with a female but I'll take any gender shiny I get tbh)
So not much I know about the game either, aside from the first 15 minutes (over and over and over again) but I can't say I've run into too many spoilers myself, or at least nothing major that spoils the story. Best wishes to you for a spoiler free week!
I have Sun but I'm at about 150+ SRs in an attempt to get my first ever shiny starter, a Rowlet (fingers crossed for a miracle with a female but I'll take any gender shiny I get tbh)
So not much I know about the game either, aside from the first 15 minutes (over and over and over again) but I can't say I've run into too many spoilers myself, or at least nothing major that spoils the story. Best wishes to you for a spoiler free week!
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
I'm not getting it for at least a few weeks, so I'm blacklisting 'pokemon' in most places. I wouldn't normally care, but Pokemon holds a special place in my heart, and I don't want the discovery ruined for me.
I'm not getting it for at least a few weeks, so I'm blacklisting 'pokemon' in most places. I wouldn't normally care, but Pokemon holds a special place in my heart, and I don't want the discovery ruined for me.
kit
they/them
noted corvid hoarder
Yeah I've had to unsubscribe from some of my favourite youtubers to avoid being spoiled for Sun/Moo.. I'm about halfway through the game but I don't wanna know the story before I play it.
Yeah I've had to unsubscribe from some of my favourite youtubers to avoid being spoiled for Sun/Moo.. I'm about halfway through the game but I don't wanna know the story before I play it.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
Someone was posting comparisons between Sun and Moon, noting how different they were. Someone else replied back, "Yeah, they're as different as night and day!" hehehehe

It's incredibly tough trying to stay spoiler free during something big like this. I usually have problems with blockbuster movie releases. My town is kinda remote so we don't always get things opening weekend. Or the week after. Or the week after that. So basically yeah, I feel your pain. Best of luck!
Someone was posting comparisons between Sun and Moon, noting how different they were. Someone else replied back, "Yeah, they're as different as night and day!" hehehehe

It's incredibly tough trying to stay spoiler free during something big like this. I usually have problems with blockbuster movie releases. My town is kinda remote so we don't always get things opening weekend. Or the week after. Or the week after that. So basically yeah, I feel your pain. Best of luck!
tumblr_inline_ojsvh3EcyM1r076v1_75sq.png Aliit. Buirkan. Tor.
@Endie
I feel ya. I need to avoid spoilers for a month, because I'm getting Moon for Christmas. Oh well, at least it gives me time to think of a name for my Popplio that I'll be getting...
@Endie
I feel ya. I need to avoid spoilers for a month, because I'm getting Moon for Christmas. Oh well, at least it gives me time to think of a name for my Popplio that I'll be getting...
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
I bought my copy of Sun already, but I'm waiting for someone else to get their copy since we usually play through them together. They won't be able to get theirs until some time after Thanksgiving, so I've just been filling the time trying to finally decide which starter I want. ;-;

I've been doing my best to avoid any spoilers (aside from things that have been in official announcements/trailers/etc.) I don't really follow anyone on youtube who covers Pokemon games, which is nice since I've been using that to fill a lot of time lately.
I bought my copy of Sun already, but I'm waiting for someone else to get their copy since we usually play through them together. They won't be able to get theirs until some time after Thanksgiving, so I've just been filling the time trying to finally decide which starter I want. ;-;

I've been doing my best to avoid any spoilers (aside from things that have been in official announcements/trailers/etc.) I don't really follow anyone on youtube who covers Pokemon games, which is nice since I've been using that to fill a lot of time lately.
HEEfBrK.png 6UvQBco.png WAOKY1a.png
I decided to only look at "official" leaks, so most of the Alolan Pokemon are a mystery to me... I basically stopped watching a bunch of youtubers though. Now I'm avoiding Serebii, since I want to find new pokemon myself. It's really nice having "oh crap" and "dude that's rad!" moments when finding the new pokemon!
I decided to only look at "official" leaks, so most of the Alolan Pokemon are a mystery to me... I basically stopped watching a bunch of youtubers though. Now I'm avoiding Serebii, since I want to find new pokemon myself. It's really nice having "oh crap" and "dude that's rad!" moments when finding the new pokemon!
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
SAME, and I probably won't get a copy until sometime in December.
SAME, and I probably won't get a copy until sometime in December.
kyogre-primal.gif