Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flightcraft! [The End]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 45 46
WHOO IRS BEEN SO LONG!
Ok my mc name is
k1ndred
:3
WHOO IRS BEEN SO LONG!
Ok my mc name is
k1ndred
:3
I want back in! I'm frisk_dreeumurr_ !
I want back in! I'm frisk_dreeumurr_ !
NaT0259.png hLLLu9U.gif27HH2Wo.png
@Rexcaliburr I was trying to connect, and I was on the right version of minecraft. It said that it can't connect to the server. When I tried to connect anyway, it said "Failed to connect to the server. java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: no further information:" Do you know what could be going on? I was on earlier.
@Rexcaliburr I was trying to connect, and I was on the right version of minecraft. It said that it can't connect to the server. When I tried to connect anyway, it said "Failed to connect to the server. java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: no further information:" Do you know what could be going on? I was on earlier.
There is no "s" in my name!
Hoarding: All chess pieces. Total-6883 Goal-10000
Have a good day, everyone!
Hi everyone~ It's Mod Dusuki/Aetheric here, and we are currently having problems with the server. It's been down for a while, and our console guys are offline at the moment. Please hang tight while we await for them to come back and bring the server back up.

We apologize for the inconvenience!
Hi everyone~ It's Mod Dusuki/Aetheric here, and we are currently having problems with the server. It's been down for a while, and our console guys are offline at the moment. Please hang tight while we await for them to come back and bring the server back up.

We apologize for the inconvenience!
U80694W.png
Admin Aapur here.
Due major issues with Echopet, it has been disabled until further notice. It has been responsible for crashes twice now, in the span of 12 hours, and to prevent further crashes, won't be back on the server until a more stable option has been found.

Edit: Echopet is back, but riding pets has been disabled.
Admin Aapur here.
Due major issues with Echopet, it has been disabled until further notice. It has been responsible for crashes twice now, in the span of 12 hours, and to prevent further crashes, won't be back on the server until a more stable option has been found.

Edit: Echopet is back, but riding pets has been disabled.
51d3057b9c9549c0de1463a0a2fa33b2722d481c.jpg
Oooh yay, it's back! My IGN is BritonRo.
Oooh yay, it's back! My IGN is BritonRo.
6MRN2CB.png
@Rexcaliburr

Ign is Corggo ;)
@Rexcaliburr

Ign is Corggo ;)
jotaro_by_kawiku-d9ga4oc.pngkakyoin_by_kawiku-d9ga4of.png
@Rexcaliburr
Oh hey it's back on! IGN is Warriorcat39
@Rexcaliburr
Oh hey it's back on! IGN is Warriorcat39
SVbOCPL.png
It appears to have crashed I guess? @Rexcaliburr
It appears to have crashed I guess? @Rexcaliburr
There is no "s" in my name!
Hoarding: All chess pieces. Total-6883 Goal-10000
Have a good day, everyone!
@Peachycupcake525 It should be back up now. The server was taken down for emergency maintenance. Apologies for the inconvenience!
@Peachycupcake525 It should be back up now. The server was taken down for emergency maintenance. Apologies for the inconvenience!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 45 46