Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Crafting! (of a sort)
I know I probably sound about 8 right now but what if you could craft things out of the stuff in our hoards like in Minecraft? It would give the items more use other than transmuting and would make some items more obtainable.
I know I probably sound about 8 right now but what if you could craft things out of the stuff in our hoards like in Minecraft? It would give the items more use other than transmuting and would make some items more obtainable.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! My name's Blue and i'm an artist and animator in the making!
Check out my art! | ©
@Bluebeta

Well baldwins brew is FRs variant of crafting. Many items are used uniquely in recipies with baldwin and swip. Plus more of these recipies are introduced over time with the goal of including most items on this site. Until then we got transmutation to make use of items not included in recipies.
@Bluebeta

Well baldwins brew is FRs variant of crafting. Many items are used uniquely in recipies with baldwin and swip. Plus more of these recipies are introduced over time with the goal of including most items on this site. Until then we got transmutation to make use of items not included in recipies.
@Ismaiel I know, but you could combine items without having to transmute them and possibly create things that aren't in baldwin's brew like the elemental dolls or familiars that would usually be dropped in the colosseum
@Ismaiel I know, but you could combine items without having to transmute them and possibly create things that aren't in baldwin's brew like the elemental dolls or familiars that would usually be dropped in the colosseum
Hello! My name's Blue and i'm an artist and animator in the making!
Check out my art! | ©
@BlueBeta

Things that only drop in the coliseum should remain exclusive to the coliseum. This helps keep their value up for longer. If people could craft them out of other items, they would become cheap very fast. This would make grinding the coliseum less rewarding.

While I am not opposed to a new crafting area, I feel it should be very different from Swipp or Baldwin, otherwise, just add the items to the existing NPCs. Otherwise it soon becomes a nightmare trying to remember who crafts what.
@BlueBeta

Things that only drop in the coliseum should remain exclusive to the coliseum. This helps keep their value up for longer. If people could craft them out of other items, they would become cheap very fast. This would make grinding the coliseum less rewarding.

While I am not opposed to a new crafting area, I feel it should be very different from Swipp or Baldwin, otherwise, just add the items to the existing NPCs. Otherwise it soon becomes a nightmare trying to remember who crafts what.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png