Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Lair Appraisal
As you can see my name is fangirl99 and I would love to do lair reviews.For 5000 coins or 5 diamonds I will do the first page of dragons, commenting on the personality, familiars, and variety of dragons. Each additional page is 3000 coins or 3 dragons. For every extra diamond i will post a picture of my favorite dragon and do a short review on it. Thankyou. Please enjoy your reviews.
As you can see my name is fangirl99 and I would love to do lair reviews.For 5000 coins or 5 diamonds I will do the first page of dragons, commenting on the personality, familiars, and variety of dragons. Each additional page is 3000 coins or 3 dragons. For every extra diamond i will post a picture of my favorite dragon and do a short review on it. Thankyou. Please enjoy your reviews.
@fangirl99 I would give you 6 gems to review my first page and show your favorite! :-D My dragons do not have written personalities, but I am proud of them and I would love to see what you think.
@fangirl99 I would give you 6 gems to review my first page and show your favorite! :-D My dragons do not have written personalities, but I am proud of them and I would love to see what you think.
male | 21
most normal of all time
Comedic
 It is obvious that  Comedic takes good care of his dragons. It seems that there was not a single dragon without a familiar, and they all had some sort of armor. The familiars seemed as though they were cosen with great care as they seemed to match their dragons well. Many of the dragons had full sets of armor too. Comedic's dragon lair held a large variety. There were many colors and types of breeds. However, one dragon stood out from the others.

Muriel is a level 1 female Windclaw. Muriel was hatched on January 1, 2016. She already has 10 offspring just as beautiful as herself. As you can see, Muriel is very colorful and adorned with a set of Venom Rogue armor, which clashed beautifully with her skin. Paired with a Wavehopper as a familiar, Murial is by far the most stunning dragon in comedic's collection.

Comedic
 It is obvious that  Comedic takes good care of his dragons. It seems that there was not a single dragon without a familiar, and they all had some sort of armor. The familiars seemed as though they were cosen with great care as they seemed to match their dragons well. Many of the dragons had full sets of armor too. Comedic's dragon lair held a large variety. There were many colors and types of breeds. However, one dragon stood out from the others.

Muriel is a level 1 female Windclaw. Muriel was hatched on January 1, 2016. She already has 10 offspring just as beautiful as herself. As you can see, Muriel is very colorful and adorned with a set of Venom Rogue armor, which clashed beautifully with her skin. Paired with a Wavehopper as a familiar, Murial is by far the most stunning dragon in comedic's collection.

@fangirl99 Thank you so much! I am glad you like Muriel<3 I don't give her enough credit.
@fangirl99 Thank you so much! I am glad you like Muriel<3 I don't give her enough credit.
male | 21
most normal of all time
Hello this is fangirl99. I am here with the new prices for my lair reviews. I will review several aspects of your dragon lair including dragons, care for them, and familiars. I will also pick out my favorite dragon, and write a review for that dragon. My prices are either 5000 coins, 5 dimonds, of 1 apparel item or skin. To choose which dragon i review it is either 1 more dimond or 1000 coins.
Hello this is fangirl99. I am here with the new prices for my lair reviews. I will review several aspects of your dragon lair including dragons, care for them, and familiars. I will also pick out my favorite dragon, and write a review for that dragon. My prices are either 5000 coins, 5 dimonds, of 1 apparel item or skin. To choose which dragon i review it is either 1 more dimond or 1000 coins.
I am hoping to add pictures to the reviews soon. The first time it wasnt working.
I am hoping to add pictures to the reviews soon. The first time it wasnt working.