Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | T: 10 G1s 3 Bogs, LF Nov 17th BDays
1 2 3 4
@Nikki
Sure, go ahead and set up the CR whenever you'd like. :)
@Nikki
Sure, go ahead and set up the CR whenever you'd like. :)
Made a nice trade, who's next?
Made a nice trade, who's next?
Bump
Bump
BUMP
BUMP
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
@StormWendjule
do any of the dragons in my lair catch your attention? (there's two G1's that are unbred)
@StormWendjule
do any of the dragons in my lair catch your attention? (there's two G1's that are unbred)
@Reece
I noticed you just joined, so you couldn't have known yet, but you can't trade, transfer or sell your Progen pair. Sorry about that!
@Reece
I noticed you just joined, so you couldn't have known yet, but you can't trade, transfer or sell your Progen pair. Sorry about that!
@StormWendjule
thanks for notifying me! if not, i might have gone around making deals with people before noticing that i couldnt trade it haha, thanks again!
@StormWendjule
thanks for notifying me! if not, i might have gone around making deals with people before noticing that i couldnt trade it haha, thanks again!
@Reece
Not a problem! I'm always happy to help when I can.
Honestly had you tried to set up a trade with another older member they would've most likely told you the same thing, but depending on the person they may or may not have been nice about it. :)
I hope you enjoy playing Flight Rising, and I hope you have a wonderful day! :D
@Reece
Not a problem! I'm always happy to help when I can.
Honestly had you tried to set up a trade with another older member they would've most likely told you the same thing, but depending on the person they may or may not have been nice about it. :)
I hope you enjoy playing Flight Rising, and I hope you have a wonderful day! :D
1 2 3 4