Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Free Dragon Hub
1 2 ... 516 517 518 519 520 ... 5591 5592
@NiTi1 - Uzuki on the way. Take good care of her. =)
@NiTi1 - Uzuki on the way. Take good care of her. =)
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
Hey this is my welcome week I'm looking for a good breeding dragons if you could help thatd be grwat
Hey this is my welcome week I'm looking for a good breeding dragons if you could help thatd be grwat
@Orgetzu I'm not picky do you have one or two dragons you want to part with I'll even take adults as well as hatchlings. :)
@Orgetzu I'm not picky do you have one or two dragons you want to part with I'll even take adults as well as hatchlings. :)
@Orgetzu
I'll take Fleck and Nightshade if they're still available.
@Orgetzu
I'll take Fleck and Nightshade if they're still available.
Signature_zpsbd04a914.jpg
@Orgetzu could I have one of yours? I'm not picky I promise
@Orgetzu could I have one of yours? I'm not picky I promise
@Orgetzu
May I adopt aqua please? I'm in love with her colors~
@Orgetzu
May I adopt aqua please? I'm in love with her colors~
@AnnaStyxx1416 - Are Juniper and Sota okay? You seem to have quite a few females in your clan. Couple males might balance them out nicely. =P

@Styxanna4217 - I'll go ahead and send a CR for Mernithas, if you're okay with him. If not, I'd be happy to send you someone else. =)

@Noite - Aqua will come along in a couple minutes. Take care of her. =)
@AnnaStyxx1416 - Are Juniper and Sota okay? You seem to have quite a few females in your clan. Couple males might balance them out nicely. =P

@Styxanna4217 - I'll go ahead and send a CR for Mernithas, if you're okay with him. If not, I'd be happy to send you someone else. =)

@Noite - Aqua will come along in a couple minutes. Take care of her. =)
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
Sure that would be nice:)
Sure that would be nice:)
Thank you everyone who sent me babies and adults!!!! I love them
Thank you everyone who sent me babies and adults!!!! I love them
1 2 ... 516 517 518 519 520 ... 5591 5592