Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art Shop [OPEN]
1 2 3
@kingSianna [b]Commission type:[/b] Full body gjinka [b]References:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25761466] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/257615/25761466_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/acb4/f/2016/282/2/1/1preview_by_nimitsuu-dakhfer.png[/img] he's gunna get that accent soon so [b]Extra:[/b] Like he's sitting [img]http://i.stack.imgur.com/9s6ft.jpg[/img] like that on a spoopy throne with a bored expression on his face and leaning to one side (maybe like a circular dark/purple background) and pls include apparel I'd be so happy he's like a dark skinned prince with cool clothing I'm not really concerned about clothing it can range from your first example to a suit and tie the only thing I care is that the clothing colors are dark (dude it'd be so cool if like his clothing or his face or something had specks of silver/white in it bc the accent oh my)[s]I hope I don't come off sounding very detailed and strict I just find it useful when other people include details when I art[/s] [b]Payment:[/b] Gems? idk how many gems I've always been bad at math edit: ah crap i just realised you didn't say if you'd do furniture or not if you don't it's fine I can think of another pose or whatever (sorry for like the triple ping I got really excited and then kept thinking about him as a human and kept adding more stuff)
@kingSianna
Commission type: Full body gjinka
References:
25761466_350.png
1preview_by_nimitsuu-dakhfer.png he's gunna get that accent soon so
Extra: Like he's sitting 9s6ft.jpg like that on a spoopy throne with a bored expression on his face and leaning to one side (maybe like a circular dark/purple background) and pls include apparel I'd be so happy he's like a dark skinned prince with cool clothing I'm not really concerned about clothing it can range from your first example to a suit and tie the only thing I care is that the clothing colors are dark (dude it'd be so cool if like his clothing or his face or something had specks of silver/white in it bc the accent oh my)I hope I don't come off sounding very detailed and strict I just find it useful when other people include details when I art
Payment: Gems? idk how many gems I've always been bad at math

edit: ah crap i just realised you didn't say if you'd do furniture or not if you don't it's fine I can think of another pose or whatever

(sorry for like the triple ping I got really excited and then kept thinking about him as a human and kept adding more stuff)
@Strangedawn
I suppose you'll be wanting a fullbody full colour or? I should've been more clear in my first post on what to fill in a commission type, but if you'd be so kind to give me that last bit of info I can fully accept your commission!

@SirArchimedes
I really love your idea ohmy <3.<3 Would you like some of the lightblue accent as well? Like the decorated side of a vest or jacket or what you call it? And I'd totally drawn him on a throne! Do you want flat colour or full?

For both of you:
Conversion rates atm are 1€ = 1.09$ so 25€ would be 27.25$, which is 2725 gems, which is 1635000 treasure. (I'll check conversion rates again at the moment I fully accept the commission to see if it hasn't gone down but if it has risen I won't change it.)
@Strangedawn
I suppose you'll be wanting a fullbody full colour or? I should've been more clear in my first post on what to fill in a commission type, but if you'd be so kind to give me that last bit of info I can fully accept your commission!

@SirArchimedes
I really love your idea ohmy <3.<3 Would you like some of the lightblue accent as well? Like the decorated side of a vest or jacket or what you call it? And I'd totally drawn him on a throne! Do you want flat colour or full?

For both of you:
Conversion rates atm are 1€ = 1.09$ so 25€ would be 27.25$, which is 2725 gems, which is 1635000 treasure. (I'll check conversion rates again at the moment I fully accept the commission to see if it hasn't gone down but if it has risen I won't change it.)

hehe_by_ythionyth-d992j9z.png
Okay then, add me to the list for a full color.
Okay then, add me to the list for a full color.
005O0aHRgw1f8brfsw9qaj30eg02s3zw.jpg
@KingSianna

Okay so I don't have that much money on me right now since I just went on a bit of a shopping spree, I can make a downpayment of about 750kt now but do you do payment plans? Or accept items?
@KingSianna

Okay so I don't have that much money on me right now since I just went on a bit of a shopping spree, I can make a downpayment of about 750kt now but do you do payment plans? Or accept items?
@KingSianna

Actually, super sorry about this, I think I may have to cancel the commission for now. I'm participating in a project with my gloopy shadow peeps and that's going to take my full attention so, sorry about this. I might commission at a later date when the project is done
@KingSianna

Actually, super sorry about this, I think I may have to cancel the commission for now. I'm participating in a project with my gloopy shadow peeps and that's going to take my full attention so, sorry about this. I might commission at a later date when the project is done
@Strangedawn
Sure thing! Just send over (a part of) the payment and I'll start working on it ^^

@SirArchimedes
No worries, thanks for your interest! And good luck with your project!
@Strangedawn
Sure thing! Just send over (a part of) the payment and I'll start working on it ^^

@SirArchimedes
No worries, thanks for your interest! And good luck with your project!

bump~
bump~

@kingsianna Your art is amazing. I would love something from you but I don't have enough treasure/gems. Unless you accept payments, which will also take me forever. Or perhaps you could give me a rough estimate so that I can save? I'm still working on apparel for both so at this point, clothing designs are open for discussion. And I can give you details later if interested. I really need a human/gajinka form for her. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22945568] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/229456/22945568_350.png[/img] [/url] I don't have any sort of design for him but I really want to give him some art. Something princely. Mysterious. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27122087] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/271221/27122087_350.png[/img] [/url] Please let me know. I really appreciate it. And I'm sorry for taking up your time.
@kingsianna

Your art is amazing.
I would love something from you but I don't have enough treasure/gems. Unless you accept payments, which will also take me forever. Or perhaps you could give me a rough estimate so that I can save?

I'm still working on apparel for both so at this point, clothing designs are open for discussion. And I can give you details later if interested.

I really need a human/gajinka form for her.

22945568_350.png

I don't have any sort of design for him but I really want to give him some art. Something princely. Mysterious.

27122087_350.png

Please let me know. I really appreciate it. And I'm sorry for taking up your time.
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
wpad1.gif
@Perdurue
Thanks for your interest! I do accept partial payments but up to 2-4 parts, but I prefer completing the payment within a month after I've finished the piece, so it's up to you whether you need to save up first.
Current conversion rates are 1€ = 1.09$, so a fullbody fullcolour drawing of 25€ would be 2725g or 1635000t per character.

(Also I love the colour schemes of your dragons!)
@Perdurue
Thanks for your interest! I do accept partial payments but up to 2-4 parts, but I prefer completing the payment within a month after I've finished the piece, so it's up to you whether you need to save up first.
Current conversion rates are 1€ = 1.09$, so a fullbody fullcolour drawing of 25€ would be 2725g or 1635000t per character.

(Also I love the colour schemes of your dragons!)

bump~
bump~

1 2 3