Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Not New I Just Don't Know Anyone
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
Hey. So, I've been here for about a year, but I've never really ever been active in the community, so, that's what I'm trying to do now. If you feel like chatting, just give me a shout out. By the way, my name is Mik. Nice to meet you.
Hey. So, I've been here for about a year, but I've never really ever been active in the community, so, that's what I'm trying to do now. If you feel like chatting, just give me a shout out. By the way, my name is Mik. Nice to meet you.
Hey! Its nice to meet you Mik, you seem like a pretty cool person!
Hey! Its nice to meet you Mik, you seem like a pretty cool person!
~ Spacer101
Nice to meet ya
Nice to meet ya
i'll rebuild this one day
Thanks. It's nice to meet both of you as well. If you need anything, feel free to hit me up on my profile. :)
Thanks. It's nice to meet both of you as well. If you need anything, feel free to hit me up on my profile. :)
Oh hey.....I've been playing for about a year too, and have literally only just today decided I should try to be more active on the forum side of things.......hello. :3
Oh hey.....I've been playing for about a year too, and have literally only just today decided I should try to be more active on the forum side of things.......hello. :3
Saaaame....Hi!
Saaaame....Hi!
I'm new in this game and don't know anyone either so hello!
Would you like to hear a bad joke?

What did one lawyer say to another lawyer?

we are both lawyers! -insert awkward silence here-

Yea I don't find it funny either
I'm new in this game and don't know anyone either so hello!
Would you like to hear a bad joke?

What did one lawyer say to another lawyer?

we are both lawyers! -insert awkward silence here-

Yea I don't find it funny either
putting this here for spacing reasons
i cant figure how to get this image
centered thanks
Vnj3K4F.png

Hello!

Spaaaaaaaaaccccinnggggg
@fluffybunbaby

Hello hello.

I've been here 2 and a half years and still don't really have any connections with anyone on here xD
@fluffybunbaby

Hello hello.

I've been here 2 and a half years and still don't really have any connections with anyone on here xD
v1jfbsW.png
Female | 28 | Canada
FR Time +3
Hello, to everyone here, as well. Yeah, I totally, understand. I've always had a bit of trouble making friends online, as well. Also, that's great that you're being more active. After all, it's never to late. :)
Hello, to everyone here, as well. Yeah, I totally, understand. I've always had a bit of trouble making friends online, as well. Also, that's great that you're being more active. After all, it's never to late. :)
I've been on for a few months but I haven't really talked to anyone outside of rps so it'd be nice to chill with you all
I've been on for a few months but I haven't really talked to anyone outside of rps so it'd be nice to chill with you all
dhstbpt.pngR7vaGNv.pngYFZ4pMo.png
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page