Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | .:The Arc:. Cheap/Free Bogs~
1 2
@merlites "bog" is just a shortening of bogsneak that I used to fit the title better. The dragon you mentioned is up for adoption, if you're interested. Sorry that my links weren't working!
@merlites "bog" is just a shortening of bogsneak that I used to fit the title better. The dragon you mentioned is up for adoption, if you're interested. Sorry that my links weren't working!
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_5tnw7j7ztpwc8c0kskgw8kgwk_640.gif[img][/img]tumblr_ofvwpeH81m1vrvz6oo1_500.gif
@littlenimja

Hi there

if http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=196492&tab=dragon&did=28381163 is still available, can i offer 6 kt for him?

ty :)

@littlenimja

Hi there

if http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=196492&tab=dragon&did=28381163 is still available, can i offer 6 kt for him?

ty :)

@littlenimja

Oh yes plz I am very interested....not sure what to offer.....6K
@littlenimja

Oh yes plz I am very interested....not sure what to offer.....6K
@merlites @draconicdarkness

I have two people trying for the same dragon, so I think maybe we could have you two bid, starting at anything over 6k? I could close the bid by 20:00 (server time) tomorrow if we don't end up sorting it out a different way. I feel humbled; I didn't expect my dragons to sell so quickly! Thank you guys

I have two people trying for the same dragon, so I think maybe we could have you two bid, starting at anything over 6k? I could close the bid by 20:00 (server time) tomorrow if we don't end up sorting it out a different way. I feel humbled; I didn't expect my dragons to sell so quickly! Thank you guys
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_5tnw7j7ztpwc8c0kskgw8kgwk_640.gif[img][/img]tumblr_ofvwpeH81m1vrvz6oo1_500.gif
@littlenimja

ok i'll start at 6.5k

@littlenimja

ok i'll start at 6.5k

Ok seems someone wants my dragon, Lets go 10K
Ok seems someone wants my dragon, Lets go 10K
ok close out this sale of the dragon please. Give the dragon to DraconicDarkness and I will pay the 10k. I
I am pulling out.
ok close out this sale of the dragon please. Give the dragon to DraconicDarkness and I will pay the 10k. I
I am pulling out.
@merlites
Don't worry, if you really want to pull out of the auction you won't have to pay me anything
@merlites
Don't worry, if you really want to pull out of the auction you won't have to pay me anything
@draconicdarkness
Alrighty, I'll send the crossroads request, it seems you've won the auction :)
@draconicdarkness
Alrighty, I'll send the crossroads request, it seems you've won the auction :)

Hey guys! I know everything is kinda said and done but I feel like I need to clear things up and make sure there are no hard feelings? When I first posted, my links weren't working, so Merlites asked about my lil green bog, but didn't explicitly make an offer on him. I responded asking if Merlites was interested, and waited on an answer. While I was waiting, Draconicdarkness made an offer on the same dragon. I was a little conflicted, because I didn't want to skip out on Merlites, but Draconicdarkness made a solid offer. So I thought long and hard about it, and even consulted a few close friends, and I decided that it would be best to either have you two sort it out or have an auction. Since the auction ensued, and Draconicdarkness won, that's who I gave it to. The proof is right here in the forum. I hope that everyone is ok with what happened, now that I've gotten it off my chest. Thank you both, and I apologize for my lack of preparation. I honestly didn't expect my babies to be so popular!

Hey guys! I know everything is kinda said and done but I feel like I need to clear things up and make sure there are no hard feelings? When I first posted, my links weren't working, so Merlites asked about my lil green bog, but didn't explicitly make an offer on him. I responded asking if Merlites was interested, and waited on an answer. While I was waiting, Draconicdarkness made an offer on the same dragon. I was a little conflicted, because I didn't want to skip out on Merlites, but Draconicdarkness made a solid offer. So I thought long and hard about it, and even consulted a few close friends, and I decided that it would be best to either have you two sort it out or have an auction. Since the auction ensued, and Draconicdarkness won, that's who I gave it to. The proof is right here in the forum. I hope that everyone is ok with what happened, now that I've gotten it off my chest. Thank you both, and I apologize for my lack of preparation. I honestly didn't expect my babies to be so popular!
1 2