Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Rent n' Melt [HIRING MELTERS]
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 425 426
@Nabesima I'm avalible!
@Nabesima I'm avalible!
@TrippyTrix hello! I'd love to sign up as a Melter (level 18 currently). I've added myself to the sheet, but I figured it might be best to ping you as well. :)
@TrippyTrix hello! I'd love to sign up as a Melter (level 18 currently). I've added myself to the sheet, but I figured it might be best to ping you as well. :)
HUPya8X.pngfj9buO7.pnghIj7jwJ.png
9hSEhEA.pngGICME1y.png7fAUMwP.png
1D2yhnu.pngK507Hal.pngudcB2pK.png
@Nabesima I can take some stuff as well! :3
@Nabesima I can take some stuff as well! :3
zLzoThg.png

FD1rkPC.png
@Nabesima I just reopened now that RoR & the FvW push are over, so I can help you out! I can take 1 stack of 99 at a time. :)
@Nabesima I just reopened now that RoR & the FvW push are over, so I can help you out! I can take 1 stack of 99 at a time. :)
6Jj8Ipi.png
@FunwithaPorpoise

Cauldron's open again!
@FunwithaPorpoise

Cauldron's open again!
4UUQPPZ.gif
@TrippyTrix

Hello! I'd like to sign up as a Melter! I am always available weekday evenings from 6pm to 11pm (-1FR time) and throughout the day on weekends excepting early mornings. I am currently at Brew Level 12 and am happy to brew any items available up to there for so long as renters are able to provide materials / treasure to transmute, junk to transmute for ingredients, or treasure to purchase materials for Brew items. PMs are welcome!

Thank you! (Sorry I didn't just put myself on the sheet, I haven't used Google Docs before so I'm clueless on how to work it.)
@TrippyTrix

Hello! I'd like to sign up as a Melter! I am always available weekday evenings from 6pm to 11pm (-1FR time) and throughout the day on weekends excepting early mornings. I am currently at Brew Level 12 and am happy to brew any items available up to there for so long as renters are able to provide materials / treasure to transmute, junk to transmute for ingredients, or treasure to purchase materials for Brew items. PMs are welcome!

Thank you! (Sorry I didn't just put myself on the sheet, I haven't used Google Docs before so I'm clueless on how to work it.)
@FunwithaPorpoise

And I'm open again~
@FunwithaPorpoise

And I'm open again~
4UUQPPZ.gif
@Apocolyptichorse @anhbon921 @ImaginationSoars @Imani @Knuckle @MaribelEmerson @Mariazny @Metallokinetic @MistressHoneypot @Provest @tonake @Dragonisa Looking for some melters again. :)
@Apocolyptichorse @anhbon921 @ImaginationSoars @Imani @Knuckle @MaribelEmerson @Mariazny @Metallokinetic @MistressHoneypot @Provest @tonake @Dragonisa Looking for some melters again. :)
@GryphonSong I'm open! :D
@GryphonSong I'm open! :D
HUPya8X.pngfj9buO7.pnghIj7jwJ.png
9hSEhEA.pngGICME1y.png7fAUMwP.png
1D2yhnu.pngK507Hal.pngudcB2pK.png
@tonake Can you melt 25 trinkets for me?
@tonake Can you melt 25 trinkets for me?
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 425 426