Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | SOLD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@surfbort heads or tails
@surfbort heads or tails
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan
Tails
@Xairathan
Tails
@surfbort heads. i win. http://prntscr.com/d77ytc
@surfbort heads. i win. http://prntscr.com/d77ytc
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan
THE SYSTEM IS RIGGED!!
lmao but forreal good luck!!!!!!!!! i support your selling endeavors.
@Xairathan
THE SYSTEM IS RIGGED!!
lmao but forreal good luck!!!!!!!!! i support your selling endeavors.
@Xairathan Hello! I just saw this in forum search and I hope you're still selling! You are selling that light sprite, correct?

I'm willing to offer you 5mt, 1000 gems, & all [44] of my eggs [ 1 earth, 2 shadow, 4 water, 9 plague, 6 wind, 3 light, 7 ice, 2 nature, & 10 nocturnes].
@Xairathan Hello! I just saw this in forum search and I hope you're still selling! You are selling that light sprite, correct?

I'm willing to offer you 5mt, 1000 gems, & all [44] of my eggs [ 1 earth, 2 shadow, 4 water, 9 plague, 6 wind, 3 light, 7 ice, 2 nature, & 10 nocturnes].
Believe in yourself. You are an ancient, absent god, discussed only rarely by scholars. So if you don't believe, no one will.
I have like 40 tricktrouper crowns and that's as many as 4 10s. Also a potato (maybe). Would you consider 1 and a half light sprites for 2 potato?

[/bump with a joke]
I have like 40 tricktrouper crowns and that's as many as 4 10s. Also a potato (maybe). Would you consider 1 and a half light sprites for 2 potato?

[/bump with a joke]

@lepetitmonstre that comes out a little lower than what I was hoping for but thank you anyway
@lepetitmonstre that comes out a little lower than what I was hoping for but thank you anyway
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan I'm willing to throw in 5 more nocturne eggs, raise the treasure count to 6m, & and raise the gem count to 2000.
@Xairathan I'm willing to throw in 5 more nocturne eggs, raise the treasure count to 6m, & and raise the gem count to 2000.
Believe in yourself. You are an ancient, absent god, discussed only rarely by scholars. So if you don't believe, no one will.
@lepetitmonstre that comes out to about 10kg for the eggs, 3kg in gems and 7.5kg for the treasure, which Is about 20-22kg. I was hoping for the 40-45kg range ideally, sorry.
@lepetitmonstre that comes out to about 10kg for the eggs, 3kg in gems and 7.5kg for the treasure, which Is about 20-22kg. I was hoping for the 40-45kg range ideally, sorry.
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan Ah, okay. I'm afraid I can't meet that price at this time. Thanks anyway tho. Good luck selling :)
@Xairathan Ah, okay. I'm afraid I can't meet that price at this time. Thanks anyway tho. Good luck selling :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15