Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | So Much to Learn
1 2
@WitchKnightsOath

I can't actually imagine any of the dragons except for faes and skydancers flying around. Their wings all look crooked and a bit strange, you know? I imagine faes flutter like butterflies and skydancers all have their heads held high and noses in the air - except their legs are galloping, like pegasi.
@WitchKnightsOath

I can't actually imagine any of the dragons except for faes and skydancers flying around. Their wings all look crooked and a bit strange, you know? I imagine faes flutter like butterflies and skydancers all have their heads held high and noses in the air - except their legs are galloping, like pegasi.
Good morning @WitchKnightsOath! Just to be certain, you do know that you can use scrolls purchased from the Marketplace to change any dragon's breed and genes? You can make your Progen a Coatl if you want to and add your favorite genes!
Good morning @WitchKnightsOath! Just to be certain, you do know that you can use scrolls purchased from the Marketplace to change any dragon's breed and genes? You can make your Progen a Coatl if you want to and add your favorite genes!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@WitchKnightsOath welcome to FR and yeah the second dragon you get is usually ugly as all get out. Mine was this hideous looking purple tundra that was just Horrible to look at. I might suggest if you want to adopt some dragons what might be more appealing there are several adoption threads running under the trading thread as well as there may be some under your Flight's threads as well
@WitchKnightsOath welcome to FR and yeah the second dragon you get is usually ugly as all get out. Mine was this hideous looking purple tundra that was just Horrible to look at. I might suggest if you want to adopt some dragons what might be more appealing there are several adoption threads running under the trading thread as well as there may be some under your Flight's threads as well
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
@WitchKnightsOath Lol, I did the same strategy with my custom dragon that you did and chose double colors! My second dragon is all over the place but I guess she's still kinda cute?

@JCStitches Thanks for bringing that up, I didn't know you could do that!
@WitchKnightsOath Lol, I did the same strategy with my custom dragon that you did and chose double colors! My second dragon is all over the place but I guess she's still kinda cute?

@JCStitches Thanks for bringing that up, I didn't know you could do that!
@Hyqiem

I know, right? Like the snappers, there's no way they can get off the ground. Unless they're like bumble bees, in which case it would be absolutely hilarious to watch.

@JCStitches

Really? That's actually really cool. Guess I'm going to have to start saving up. Thank you for letting me know!

@ShepherdOfFire

I'm glad to hear it, I guess it's a great way for newbies to bond with old players, kind of a "I remember when I got my second dragons........" thing. XD

@Torvalds

Yeah, it seemed like a safe bet when I realized I couldn't pick the third colour. She is super cute, and you really lucked out on the third colour of your first dragon.
@Hyqiem

I know, right? Like the snappers, there's no way they can get off the ground. Unless they're like bumble bees, in which case it would be absolutely hilarious to watch.

@JCStitches

Really? That's actually really cool. Guess I'm going to have to start saving up. Thank you for letting me know!

@ShepherdOfFire

I'm glad to hear it, I guess it's a great way for newbies to bond with old players, kind of a "I remember when I got my second dragons........" thing. XD

@Torvalds

Yeah, it seemed like a safe bet when I realized I couldn't pick the third colour. She is super cute, and you really lucked out on the third colour of your first dragon.
@WitchKnightsOath

Can you imagine Bogsneaks though. They'd be like... toothpaste tubes with wings.
@WitchKnightsOath

Can you imagine Bogsneaks though. They'd be like... toothpaste tubes with wings.
@Hyqiem

OMG, that's exactly what they look like!!! XD
@Hyqiem

OMG, that's exactly what they look like!!! XD
@Hyqiem

Now I'm never going to be able to take them seriously. XP
@Hyqiem

Now I'm never going to be able to take them seriously. XP
@WitchKnightsOath Hello! Welcome ^^ I joined two months ago so I'm still kinda new myself. Your dragons look lovely!! I'm sure some work can be done on your second progen. You could always save up for some scrolls that'll spice her up a lil' bit. Check out the scrying workshop in the library section (left hand side of screen) and click on predict morphology. Just put in your dragon's color scheme and play around with gene combos. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=42&bodygene=10&breed=2&element=11&gender=1&tert=9&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=7&auth=616ddd79ad95121dfe60437b0e3425c810312324&dummyext=prev.png[/img] This is what I cooked up for your dragon, hehe. I used the cherub + butterfly + glimmer genes. Very expensive if you try to go for this combo but she looks lovely! If you still don't like her colors, there's always the scatter scroll... but be wary- the colors are random. Sometimes you'll get lucky with the scroll... other times your dragon will come out worse thant before (believe me I know T^T). There's also scrolls that change the breed as well if Guardians just don't do it for ya. If you need anymore help, just let me know!
@WitchKnightsOath
Hello! Welcome ^^
I joined two months ago so I'm still kinda new myself. Your dragons look lovely!! I'm sure some work can be done on your second progen. You could always save up for some scrolls that'll spice her up a lil' bit. Check out the scrying workshop in the library section (left hand side of screen) and click on predict morphology. Just put in your dragon's color scheme and play around with gene combos.
dragon?age=1&body=42&bodygene=10&breed=2&element=11&gender=1&tert=9&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=7&auth=616ddd79ad95121dfe60437b0e3425c810312324&dummyext=prev.png

This is what I cooked up for your dragon, hehe. I used the cherub + butterfly + glimmer genes. Very expensive if you try to go for this combo but she looks lovely! If you still don't like her colors, there's always the scatter scroll... but be wary- the colors are random. Sometimes you'll get lucky with the scroll... other times your dragon will come out worse thant before (believe me I know T^T).

There's also scrolls that change the breed as well if Guardians just don't do it for ya. If you need anymore help, just let me know!
» FR +3
bQ82cKp.png
1 2